taverna podling

Drew Foulks
Hi Incubator folks,

What is the status of the taverna podling? The incubator website says it's
retired but the taverna website says it's still going.

cheers,

Drew Foulks, ASF Infra

Re: taverna podling

> What is the status of the taverna podling? The incubator website says it's
> retired but the taverna website says it's still going.

They have retired see [1]. I'd say the web site just hasn’t been updated.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-engine

Re: taverna podling

Drew Foulks
Justin,

Is someone from the PPMC available to file a podling retirement ticket with infra?

cheers,