request to be added to the ContributorsGroup

request to be added to the ContributorsGroup

David P Grove

Please add my new incubator wiki account (DaveGrove) to the
ContributorsGroup for the incubator wiki so I can submit the OpenWhisk
podling quarterly report.

thanks,

--dave
(OpenWhisk PPMC member)

Re: request to be added to the ContributorsGroup

Jukka Zitting
Done.