karma to edit podling reports

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

karma to edit podling reports

bernard metzler
Hi,

Could you please help me to get karma to edit https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2018

Part of the 'Apache Crail' podling, and also PPMC member of it,
I'd like to edit the podling's reports. So far, we were always
relying on one of our mentors to get reports added...

Thanks very much!
Bernard
([hidden email])

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: karma to edit podling reports

Nick Burch-12
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018, bernard metzler wrote:
> Could you please help me to get karma to edit
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2018

First you'll need to create an account for the incubator wiki, and let us
know what that is, then we can grant karma! (Each of the wikis has their
own user db)

Nick

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: karma to edit podling reports

bernard metzler
On 3/8/2018 11:54, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018, bernard metzler wrote:
>> Could you please help me to get karma to edit https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2018
>
> First you'll need to create an account for the incubator wiki, and let us know what that is, then we can grant karma! (Each of the wikis has their own user db)
>
> Nick
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Thanks for clarification. I now created an account "BernardMetzler'.

Thanks very much,
Bernard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: karma to edit podling reports

John D. Ament-2
Added, happy editing!

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 8:29 AM bernard metzler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/8/2018 11:54, Nick Burch wrote:
> > On Thu, 8 Mar 2018, bernard metzler wrote:
> >> Could you please help me to get karma to edit
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2018
> >
> > First you'll need to create an account for the incubator wiki, and let
> us know what that is, then we can grant karma! (Each of the wikis has their
> own user db)
> >
> > Nick
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >
> Thanks for clarification. I now created an account "BernardMetzler'.
>
> Thanks very much,
> Bernard.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>