[incubator/openwhisk] openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[incubator/openwhisk] openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

Henk P. Penning-2
Hi,

   today two artifacts were released into

     dist/incubator/openwhisk/openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

   ... without any checksum or signature files.

   For details see :

     https://checker.apache.org/projs/incubator.html

   Please fix this soon.

   Regards,

   Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure ; dist & mirrors

------------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University    T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M [hidden email]     \_/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [incubator/openwhisk] openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

John D. Ament-2
Henk,

I believe that these files are on /dist/dev/incubator.  Since that is the
staging area of releases, and part of our release checks include
verifications of signatures, shas, etc, you can exclude that area from your
scans.

John

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 3:23 PM Henk P. Penning <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    today two artifacts were released into
>
>      dist/incubator/openwhisk/openwhisk-incubator-rc1/
>
>    ... without any checksum or signature files.
>
>    For details see :
>
>      https://checker.apache.org/projs/incubator.html
>
>    Please fix this soon.
>
>    Regards,
>
>    Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure ; dist & mirrors
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------   _
> Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
> Faculty of Science, Utrecht University    T +31 30 253 4106
> <+31%2030%20253%204106> / \_/ \
> Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Leuvenlaan+4,+3584CE+Utrecht,+NL&entry=gmail&source=g>
>         F +31 30 253 4553 <+31%2030%20253%204553> \_/ \_/
> http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M [hidden email]     \_/
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [incubator/openwhisk] openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

Carlos Santana
I think is Vincent testing some automation scripts for the upcoming release
process

It was uploaded to dev/ but them cp/move to dist/

You can see here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/openwhisk/openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

Vincent if your done with you dev/testing please delete the directory from
dist


-- Carlos


On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 3:46 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Henk,
>
> I believe that these files are on /dist/dev/incubator.  Since that is the
> staging area of releases, and part of our release checks include
> verifications of signatures, shas, etc, you can exclude that area from your
> scans.
>
> John
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 3:23 PM Henk P. Penning <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >    today two artifacts were released into
> >
> >      dist/incubator/openwhisk/openwhisk-incubator-rc1/
> >
> >    ... without any checksum or signature files.
> >
> >    For details see :
> >
> >      https://checker.apache.org/projs/incubator.html
> >
> >    Please fix this soon.
> >
> >    Regards,
> >
> >    Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure ; dist & mirrors
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------   _
> > Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
> > Faculty of Science, Utrecht University    T +31 30 253 4106
> <+31%2030%20253%204106>
> > <+31%2030%20253%204106> / \_/ \
> > Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL
> > <
> https://maps.google.com/?q=Leuvenlaan+4,+3584CE+Utrecht,+NL&entry=gmail&source=g
> >
> >         F +31 30 253 4553 <+31%2030%20253%204553>
> <+31%2030%20253%204553> \_/ \_/
> > http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M [hidden email]     \_/
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [incubator/openwhisk] openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

Vincent S Hou
In reply to this post by Henk P. Penning-2

Hi everyone,

Thank Henk for the remarks.

I am working on the project to manage the release process of openwhisk. I just submitted and tested the script to move artifacts into release folder.
Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

I will remove them ASAP.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: [hidden email],
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States


"Henk P. Penning" ---02/09/2018 03:23:17 PM---Hi, today two artifacts were released into

From: "Henk P. Penning" <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email]
Date: 02/09/2018 03:23 PM
Subject: [incubator/openwhisk] openwhisk-incubator-rc1/





Hi,

  today two artifacts were released into

    dist/incubator/openwhisk/openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

  ... without any checksum or signature files.

  For details see :

   
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__checker.apache.org_projs_incubator.html&d=DwIBAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=LUNmCHjmrhrkjp9ZF9fhwg&m=EinD-JxR5slHdH9OY35x2s7Uu3y4901NrJa2aPtGPQA&s=RKb2AZN2L90TRhvGkgYevLylJnR6eqS8nXo6CuQpx_I&e=

  Please fix this soon.

  Regards,

  Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure ; dist & mirrors

------------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University    T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.staff.science.uu.nl_-7Epenni101_&d=DwIBAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=LUNmCHjmrhrkjp9ZF9fhwg&m=EinD-JxR5slHdH9OY35x2s7Uu3y4901NrJa2aPtGPQA&s=zQsULBkSaXry41OLhxbv4xJltMRp0DVUIfm2s0wtZR4&e= M [hidden email]     \_/