apache-website-template

Julian Hyde-3
Who owns the https://github.com/apache/apache-website-template/ repo?
I thought (perhaps mistakenly) that I was a committer, processed a
pull request, and now I find that I cannot push.

I see that Justin, Luciano and Stian have successfully made commits in the past.

My branch is at https://github.com/julianhyde/apache-website-template/
if a committer would like to push it.

Julian

Re: apache-website-template

Luciano Resende
Let me look at it in the morning, I thought all IPMC or even committers
could push, but I double check and make sure it’s properly configured.

On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 19:32 Julian Hyde <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Who owns the https://github.com/apache/apache-website-template/ repo?
> I thought (perhaps mistakenly) that I was a committer, processed a
> pull request, and now I find that I cannot push.
>
> I see that Justin, Luciano and Stian have successfully made commits in the
> past.
>
> My branch is at https://github.com/julianhyde/apache-website-template/
> if a committer would like to push it.
>
> Julian