Write permission for wiki.apache.org

Haibin Lin
Hi,

Could anyone grant me write permission for https://wiki.apache.org so that
I can submit the podling report? My account is [hidden email]

Best,
Haibin

Re: Write permission for wiki.apache.org

YiZhi Liu-3
Anyone can help with this?

--
Yizhi Liu
DMLC member

Re: Write permission for wiki.apache.org

John D. Ament-2
Sorry for the delay.  Usernames are not typically email addresses.  Is
there a username you created?  Or are you actually logging in using this
email address?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 7:37 PM YiZhi Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone can help with this?
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 4:47 PM Haibin Lin <[hidden email]>

> > Could anyone grant me write permission for https://wiki.apache.org so
> that
> > I can submit the podling report? My account is [hidden email]
> >
> > Best,
> > Haibin
>

> --
> Yizhi Liu
> DMLC member
> Amazon Web Services
> Vancouver, Canada

Re: Write permission for wiki.apache.org

Haibin Lin
Hi John,

My username is HaibinLin. Thanks for your help!

Best,
Haibin

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 5:50 AM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry for the delay.  Usernames are not typically email addresses.  Is
> there a username you created?  Or are you actually logging in using this
> email address?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John
>
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 7:37 PM YiZhi Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Anyone can help with this?
> > On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 4:47 PM Haibin Lin <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Could anyone grant me write permission for https://wiki.apache.org so
> > that
> > > I can submit the podling report? My account is
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Haibin
> >

> > --
> > Yizhi Liu
> > DMLC member
> > Amazon Web Services
> > Vancouver, Canada

Re: Write permission for wiki.apache.org

Nick Burch-12
On Mon, 1 Oct 2018, Haibin Lin wrote:
> My username is HaibinLin. Thanks for your help!

Karma granted, happy editing!

Nick