Write access to incubator wiki

Nishant Bangarwa
Hi all,
I am working on Incubator PMC report for Druid.
Please grant account with name - "NishantBangarwa",  email id -
[hidden email] edit rights to the Incubator wiki?

Thank you!

Re: Write access to incubator wiki

John D. Ament-2
Added, happy editing!

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 9:22 AM Nishant Bangarwa <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am working on Incubator PMC report for Druid.
> Please grant account with name - "NishantBangarwa",  email id -
> [hidden email] edit rights to the Incubator wiki?
>
> Thank you!

Re: Write access to incubator wiki

Thomas Nadeau-2
thx!