Wiki write access

Koji Sekiguchi
Hi,

I'm a new mentor of Apache Hivemall and need a write access to the incubator wiki.
Can someone give it to me? My name is KojiSekiguchi.

regards,

Koji

Re: Wiki write access

Koji Sekiguchi
Anyone?

Or am I missing something?

Koji

On 2018/11/27 19:02, Koji Sekiguchi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a new mentor of Apache Hivemall and need a write access to the incubator wiki.
> Can someone give it to me? My name is KojiSekiguchi.
>
> regards,
>
> Koji

Re: Wiki write access

Justin Mclean-3
HI,

> Anyone? Or am I missing something?

Sorry for the delay you shod be able to edit it now.