Wiki user might be locked

Yaniv Rodenski
Hi All,

I'm trying to login to the incubator wiki but getting Invalid username or
password for some reason. I've also tried to reset my password but I didn't
receive the reset email so @Davor our mentor suggested the account might be
locked.

can anyone have a look and see what's wrong with my account?

Thanks
Yaniv

Re: Wiki user might be locked

John D. Ament
Yaniv,

What is your wiki username?

Note that the moin moin wikis are not tied to LDAP, so your ASF username
may not match what is in the wiki.

I do see one potential account, it's your first and last name concatenated.

John

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 8:09 PM Yaniv Rodenski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to login to the incubator wiki but getting Invalid username or
> password for some reason. I've also tried to reset my password but I didn't
> receive the reset email so @Davor our mentor suggested the account might be
> locked.
>
> can anyone have a look and see what's wrong with my account?
>
> Thanks
> Yaniv

Re: Wiki user might be locked

Yaniv Rodenski
Hi John,

Yes, my username is YanivRodenski

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 1:22 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Yaniv,
>
> What is your wiki username?
>
> Note that the moin moin wikis are not tied to LDAP, so your ASF username
> may not match what is in the wiki.
>
> I do see one potential account, it's your first and last name concatenated.
>
> John
>
> On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 8:09 PM Yaniv Rodenski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'm trying to login to the incubator wiki but getting Invalid username or
> > password for some reason. I've also tried to reset my password but I
> didn't
> > receive the reset email so @Davor our mentor suggested the account might
> be
> > locked.
> >
> > can anyone have a look and see what's wrong with my account?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Yaniv

Re: Wiki user might be locked

John D. Ament-2
I would recommend putting in a ticket w/ infra.

John

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 9:57 PM Yaniv Rodenski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Yes, my username is YanivRodenski
>

> On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 1:22 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Yaniv,
> >
> > What is your wiki username?
> >
> > Note that the moin moin wikis are not tied to LDAP, so your ASF username
> > may not match what is in the wiki.
> >
> > I do see one potential account, it's your first and last name
> concatenated.
> >
> > John
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 8:09 PM Yaniv Rodenski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I'm trying to login to the incubator wiki but getting Invalid username
> or
> > > password for some reason. I've also tried to reset my password but I
> > didn't
> > > receive the reset email so @Davor our mentor suggested the account
> might
> > be
> > > locked.
> > >
> > > can anyone have a look and see what's wrong with my account?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Yaniv

Re: Wiki user might be locked

Yaniv Rodenski