Wiki conflict for March report

Mark Thomas
All,

I have just spent rather longer than I would have liked cleaning up a
conflicted edit in this month's report.

I have two requests.

1. If you have submitted your report, please check I didn't accidentally
remove content. I tried hard not to but the report was a mess and
something might have slipped through the net.

2. If you are editing the report please, please, please take care not to
create edit conflicts and if you do manage to create please clean up
your own mess rather than leaving it for others to do it for you.

Mark

Re: Wiki conflict for March report

Ted Dunning
Mark

Thanks for doing dirty work.

On Mar 6, 2018 4:34 PM, "Mark Thomas" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have just spent rather longer than I would have liked cleaning up a
> conflicted edit in this month's report.
>
> I have two requests.
>
> 1. If you have submitted your report, please check I didn't accidentally
> remove content. I tried hard not to but the report was a mess and
> something might have slipped through the net.
>
> 2. If you are editing the report please, please, please take care not to
> create edit conflicts and if you do manage to create please clean up
> your own mess rather than leaving it for others to do it for you.
>
> Mark

Re: Wiki conflict for March report

Thanks Mark.  I went through the changes from when the conflict was
introduced to now, I don't see anything missing.  I also privately pinged
the culprit.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:34 PM Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have just spent rather longer than I would have liked cleaning up a
> conflicted edit in this month's report.
>
> I have two requests.
>
> 1. If you have submitted your report, please check I didn't accidentally
> remove content. I tried hard not to but the report was a mess and
> something might have slipped through the net.
>
> 2. If you are editing the report please, please, please take care not to
> create edit conflicts and if you do manage to create please clean up
> your own mess rather than leaving it for others to do it for you.
>
> Mark

Re: Wiki conflict for March report

Suneel Marthi
...and I am the culprit... apologies Mark.

On 07/03/18 01:55, John D. Ament wrote:
> Thanks Mark.  I went through the changes from when the conflict was
> introduced to now, I don't see anything missing.  I also privately pinged
> the culprit.

Thanks for the double check.

Mark

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:34 PM Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> I have just spent rather longer than I would have liked cleaning up a
>> conflicted edit in this month's report.
>>
>> I have two requests.
>>
>> 1. If you have submitted your report, please check I didn't accidentally
>> remove content. I tried hard not to but the report was a mess and
>> something might have slipped through the net.
>>
>> 2. If you are editing the report please, please, please take care not to
>> create edit conflicts and if you do manage to create please clean up
>> your own mess rather than leaving it for others to do it for you.
>>
>> Mark

Re: Wiki conflict for March report

William Guo-2
I am not sure why griffin report was updated to previous version, so I
just updated it manually for our report.

I guess other incubator sections might impact as well, please check
your own section in case some conflicts were not detected.

Thanks,
William
On behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 07/03/18 01:55, John D. Ament wrote:
>> Thanks Mark.  I went through the changes from when the conflict was
>> introduced to now, I don't see anything missing.  I also privately pinged
>> the culprit.
>
> Thanks for the double check.
>
> Mark
>

>> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:34 PM Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I have just spent rather longer than I would have liked cleaning up a
>>> conflicted edit in this month's report.
>>>
>>> I have two requests.
>>>
>>> 1. If you have submitted your report, please check I didn't accidentally
>>> remove content. I tried hard not to but the report was a mess and
>>> something might have slipped through the net.
>>>
>>> 2. If you are editing the report please, please, please take care not to
>>> create edit conflicts and if you do manage to create please clean up
>>> your own mess rather than leaving it for others to do it for you.
>>>
>>> Mark

Re: Wiki conflict for March report

John D. Ament-2
William,

You may want to circle back on your dev list.  It seems that someone else
posted the report [1].

John

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7f4f07379a98f2a51613a8704a8b0da9b359dfacd7a117b55d335cab@%3Ccvs.incubator.apache.org%3E

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 3:44 AM William Guo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am not sure why griffin report was updated to previous version, so I
> just updated it manually for our report.
>
> I guess other incubator sections might impact as well, please check
> your own section in case some conflicts were not detected.
>

> Thanks,
> William
> On behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC
>

> On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On 07/03/18 01:55, John D. Ament wrote:
> >> Thanks Mark.  I went through the changes from when the conflict was
> >> introduced to now, I don't see anything missing.  I also privately
> pinged
> >> the culprit.
> >
> > Thanks for the double check.
> >
> > Mark