Who should I contact to talk about GSoC 2018?

Who should I contact to talk about GSoC 2018?

吴晟 Sheng Wu
Hi All,

Several students reach me, ask me about GSoC 2018. Who should I ask?

Thanks.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking creator and PPMC member

Re: Who should I contact to talk about GSoC 2018?

Sergio Fernández-2
ComDev: [hidden email]

On Jan 16, 2018 00:14, "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Several students reach me, ask me about GSoC 2018. Who should I ask?
>

> Thanks.

> Sheng Wu
> Apache SkyWalking creator and PPMC member

Re: Who should I contact to talk about GSoC 2018?

John D. Ament-2
I'd probably also recommend working through your mentors on asks like this.