WANTED: mailing list moderator

Noel J. Bergman
Any volunteers for [hidden email] and/or
[hidden email] (for this, only PMC members are eligible)?
Just one or two would be nice.

        --- Noel

Re: WANTED: mailing list moderator

Yoav Shapira-2
Hi,
I'll be glad to help with [hidden email].  Whoever makes this
change should also put my gmail address (see Sender header of this
message) on the moderator allow list, because GMail retains a Sender
header even if I change the From header, thereby confusing ezmlm.

Yoav

On 10/3/06, Noel J. Bergman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any volunteers for [hidden email] and/or
> [hidden email] (for this, only PMC members are eligible)?
> Just one or two would be nice.
>
>         --- Noel

Re: WANTED: mailing list moderator

Tim Ellison-2
I'd be happy to help on general@

Tim

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Any volunteers for [hidden email] and/or
> [hidden email] (for this, only PMC members are eligible)?
> Just one or two would be nice.
>
> --- Noel

Tim Ellison ([hidden email])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.