[VOTE] publish openjpa-0.9.5-incubating

Marc Prud'hommeaux

The OpenJPA incubator community voted on and has approved a proposal
to release OpenJPA 0.9.5-incubating. Pursuant to the Releases section
of the Incubation Policy (http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/
Incubation_Policy.html#Releases ) we would now like to request the
permission of the Incubator PMC to publish the release zip file on
the openjpa Download page (http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/
downloads.html).

Proposal:

    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-open-jpa-dev/
200610.mbox/%[hidden email]%3e

Vote result:

    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-open-jpa-dev/
200610.mbox/%[hidden email]%3e

Download page:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/downloads.html

Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa-0.9.5-incubating

mprudhom
All-

Actually, I'd like to withdraw this vote ... we found a couple issues
we want to fix first.

I'll re-submit the vote request once they have been addressed. Sorry
about that.

--
Marc Prud'hommeaux

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment