[VOTE][policy] policy neutral clean up for policy document, phase two

[VOTE][policy] policy neutral clean up for policy document, phase two

robert burrell donkin-2
a few more changes that i think that policy neutral (please jump in if
i am mistaken)

i'm +1to all

- robert

--8<------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-37 moves material
which is not related to the proposal from the proposal section into
the section above

[ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1reject these changes

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-38 replaces an empty
statement about proposal policy with a link to the proposal guide and
tightens some langauge.

[ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1reject these changes

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-39 more consistent use
of language - sponsor *approves* whereas incubator *accepts* should
make the policy easier to read.

[ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1reject these changes

Re: [VOTE][policy] policy neutral clean up for policy document, phase two

Yoav Shapira-2
Hey,
Looks reasonable to me: anything to improve clarity is nice.

+1 to all the JIRA issue resolutions proposed below.

Yoav

On 7/29/06, robert burrell donkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> a few more changes that i think that policy neutral (please jump in if
> i am mistaken)
>
> i'm +1to all
>
> - robert
>
> --8<------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-37 moves material
> which is not related to the proposal from the proposal section into
> the section above
>
> [ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1reject these changes
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-38 replaces an empty
> statement about proposal policy with a link to the proposal guide and
> tightens some langauge.
>
> [ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1reject these changes
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-39 more consistent use
> of language - sponsor *approves* whereas incubator *accepts* should
> make the policy easier to read.
>
> [ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1reject these changes

Re: [VOTE][policy] policy neutral clean up for policy document, phase two

Justin Erenkrantz
On 7/30/06, Yoav Shapira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey,
> Looks reasonable to me: anything to improve clarity is nice.
>
> +1 to all the JIRA issue resolutions proposed below.

+1 to those JIRA issues as well...  -- justin

Re: [VOTE][policy] policy neutral clean up for policy document, phase two

Craig L Russell
+1 (non-binding) for all three. I've commented on /INCUBATOR-39 but
vote in favor regardless of the resolution.

Craig

On Jul 29, 2006, at 2:44 AM, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> a few more changes that i think that policy neutral (please jump in if
> i am mistaken)
>
> i'm +1to all
>
> - robert
>
> --8<------------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-37 moves material
> which is not related to the proposal from the proposal section into
> the section above
>
> [ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1reject these changes
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-38 replaces an empty
> statement about proposal policy with a link to the proposal guide and
> tightens some langauge.
>
> [ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1reject these changes
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-39 more consistent use
> of language - sponsor *approves* whereas incubator *accepts* should
> make the policy easier to read.
>
> [ ] +1 approve these changes to the document
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1reject these changes

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[hidden email]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [VOTE][policy] policy neutral clean up for policy document, phase two

robert burrell donkin-2
On 7/29/06, robert burrell donkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

i count

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-37 moves material
> which is not related to the proposal from the proposal section into
> the section above

+1's
 (binding)
  robert burrell donkin
  Yoav Shapira
  Justin Erenkrantz
(non-binding)
  Craig L Russell

PASSED

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-38 replaces an empty
> statement about proposal policy with a link to the proposal guide and
> tightens some langauge.

+1's
 (binding)
  robert burrell donkin
  Yoav Shapira
  Justin Erenkrantz
(non-binding)
  Craig L Russell

PASSED

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-39 more consistent use
> of language - sponsor *approves* whereas incubator *accepts* should
> make the policy easier to read.

+1's
 (binding)
  robert burrell donkin
  Yoav Shapira
  Justin Erenkrantz
(non-binding)
  Craig L Russell

PASSED

craig's comment is noted but IMHO is best dealt with by a separate patch

if i've missed any votes or have miscounted, please jump in with a correction.

(thanks for everyone's patience during this process)

- robert