[VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

John D. Ament-2
All,

This is a call to vote to retire the Blur podling.  Blur has been
incubating for nearly 5 years and has not grown a community.  It is
mutually felt that it is time to retire Blur.  There was a successful vote
on the podling's dev list at [1].  I'm now calling for the Incubator vote
on the same subject.

[ ] +1 to retire Blur
[ ] -1 Don't retire Blur because...

Here is my own +1

John

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d6e8050a0f94fd9871e69a529d50690c639c9aa0f5d27ef8b52109c1@%3Cblur-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

Craig Russell-3
+1

Craig

> On Jun 18, 2017, at 9:30 AM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> This is a call to vote to retire the Blur podling.  Blur has been
> incubating for nearly 5 years and has not grown a community.  It is
> mutually felt that it is time to retire Blur.  There was a successful vote
> on the podling's dev list at [1].  I'm now calling for the Incubator vote
> on the same subject.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire Blur
> [ ] -1 Don't retire Blur because...
>
> Here is my own +1
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d6e8050a0f94fd9871e69a529d50690c639c9aa0f5d27ef8b52109c1@%3Cblur-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
[hidden email] http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

Pierre Smits
+1

--
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

Raphael Bircher-2
The blur community vote was really clear.

My +1 (binding) here.

Am .06.2017, 18:30 Uhr, schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote to retire the Blur podling.  Blur has been
> incubating for nearly 5 years and has not grown a community.  It is
> mutually felt that it is time to retire Blur.  There was a successful
> vote
> on the podling's dev list at [1].  I'm now calling for the Incubator vote
> on the same subject.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire Blur
> [ ] -1 Don't retire Blur because...
>
> Here is my own +1
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d6e8050a0f94fd9871e69a529d50690c639c9aa0f5d27ef8b52109c1@%3Cblur-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

P. Taylor Goetz
+1 with a reminder that retiring is not a failure, just another path out of the Incubator.

-Taylor

> On Jun 18, 2017, at 12:30 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> This is a call to vote to retire the Blur podling.  Blur has been
> incubating for nearly 5 years and has not grown a community.  It is
> mutually felt that it is time to retire Blur.  There was a successful vote
> on the podling's dev list at [1].  I'm now calling for the Incubator vote
> on the same subject.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire Blur
> [ ] -1 Don't retire Blur because...
>
> Here is my own +1
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d6e8050a0f94fd9871e69a529d50690c639c9aa0f5d27ef8b52109c1@%3Cblur-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

Ted Dunning
+1

Live Taylor's comment about how this is just a one outcome for incubation,
neither here nor there, not better or worse.

On Jun 18, 2017 12:40, "P. Taylor Goetz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 with a reminder that retiring is not a failure, just another path out
> of the Incubator.
>
> -Taylor
>

> > On Jun 18, 2017, at 12:30 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >
> > This is a call to vote to retire the Blur podling.  Blur has been
> > incubating for nearly 5 years and has not grown a community.  It is
> > mutually felt that it is time to retire Blur.  There was a successful
> vote
> > on the podling's dev list at [1].  I'm now calling for the Incubator vote
> > on the same subject.
> >
> > [ ] +1 to retire Blur
> > [ ] -1 Don't retire Blur because...
> >
> > Here is my own +1
> >
> > John
> >
> > [1]:
> > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d6e8050a0f94fd9871e69a529d5069
> 0c639c9aa0f5d27ef8b52109c1@%3Cblur-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

Luciano Resende
+1 for retirement

http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling

Pierre Smits
+1. I concur, though I feel a bit saddened that it work out.

Best regards,

Pierre

--
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

[RESULT] (was Re: [VOTE] Retire the Blur Podling)

With 5 +1 binding and 1 +1 the vote to retire Blur has passed, in addition
to the 3 binding votes on the dev list.  I'll begin the process in coming
days.

John