[VOTE] Retire Wave

John D. Ament-2
All,

This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.

The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
to confirm this retirement.

[ ] +1 to retire
[ ] +/- 0 to retire
[ ] -1 don't retire because...

The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.

John

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Jakob Homan
+1 (binding)

On 8 January 2018 at 10:56, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Danese Cooper
+1 to retire (binding)

Danese

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 6:56 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c73
> 3c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

+1. (Binding)

> On Jan 8, 2018, at 10:56 AM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Upayavira-2
+1 binding(ish)

On Mon, 8 Jan 2018, at 7:46 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> +1. (Binding)
>
> > On Jan 8, 2018, at 10:56 AM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >
> > This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
> >
> > The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> > to confirm this retirement.
> >
> > [ ] +1 to retire
> > [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> > [ ] -1 don't retire because...
> >
> > The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> > code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
> >
> > John
> >
> > [1]:
> > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>
> Email had 1 attachment:
> + signature.asc
>   1k (application/pgp-signature)

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

P. Taylor Goetz

-Taylor

> On Jan 8, 2018, at 1:56 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Pierre Smits-2
+1

Best regards,

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

V.P. Apache Trafodion

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:48 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> -Taylor
>
> > On Jan 8, 2018, at 1:56 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >
> > This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
> >
> > The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> > to confirm this retirement.
> >
> > [ ] +1 to retire
> > [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> > [ ] -1 don't retire because...
> >
> > The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> > code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
> >
> > John
> >
> > [1]:
> > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c73
> 3c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Jochen Wiedmann
+1 for retirement (binding)

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:34 PM, Danese Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 to retire (binding)
>
> Danese
>
> On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 6:56 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>>
>> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
>> to confirm this retirement.
>>
>> [ ] +1 to retire
>> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
>> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>>
>> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
>> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>>
>> John
>>
>> [1]:
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c73
>> 3c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Roman Shaposhnik
On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 10:56 AM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...

Roman.

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Byung-Gon Chun

-Gon

Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Greg Stein-4
+1 to retire (binding)

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 12:56 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c73
> 3c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Sergio Fernández-2

On Jan 8, 2018 19:57, "John D. Ament" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c73
> 3c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Jacques Le Roux
+1 to retire (binding)

Jacques

Le 08/01/2018 à 19:56, John D. Ament a écrit :

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Jim Jagielski

> On Jan 8, 2018, at 1:56 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Ted Dunning

wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c73
> 3c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Stian Soiland-Reyes-2

On 8 January 2018 at 18:56, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave

Mark Struberg-2
+1 (binding)

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 16.01.2018 um 12:22 schrieb Stian Soiland-Reyes <[hidden email]>:
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> On 8 January 2018 at 18:56, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>>
>> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
>> to confirm this retirement.
>>
>> [ ] +1 to retire
>> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
>> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>>
>> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
>> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>>
>> John
>>
>> [1]:
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>

> --
> Stian Soiland-Reyes
> http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

[RESULT] (was Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave)

The vote passes with 17 +1's.

I will work with the podling to do the actual retirement.

John

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:56 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a call to vote for the retirement of the Wave podling.
>
> The podling has positively voted to retire [1].  I now call upon the IPMC
> to confirm this retirement.
>
> [ ] +1 to retire
> [ ] +/- 0 to retire
> [ ] -1 don't retire because...
>
> The podling is working on a migration plan, it seems they will move the
> code to github somewhere, and will work on it as seen fit there.
>
> John
>
> [1]:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fe4b7a240facbebeded29d7d9d8c733c0e5e624f07b7a110887c2f16@%3Cwave-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Retire Wave