[VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

Dave Fisher-5
The ODF Toolkit community has VOTEd to Retire.

The thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6de81dc33cb8311a38e38b927bfa1df7290c47ba7e7b39311cd06ce6@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

The results: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d4b4b33470a7bc3e70dc6192527168bb5907810045df5453c784cc93@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E

Note that of the 6 VOTES there were 5 from IPMC members including the current Mentor and two original Mentors.

This Vote will continue with the IPMC votes at 5 +1 and will be open for the next week.

[ ] +1 - Retire ODF Toolkit.
[ ] -1 - Do not retire ODF Toolkit. I intend to become a Mentor and try to make the community happen.

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

Liang Chen
Hi

+1

Regards
Liang

Dave Fisher-5 wrote

--
Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

Sergio Fernández-2

It'd be good to state the intention of the podling to continue under the
TDF (The Document Foundation) umbrella or the project is going to die
completely.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018, 20:54 Dave Fisher <[hidden email] wrote:

> The ODF Toolkit community has VOTEd to Retire.
>
> The thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6de81dc33cb8311a38e38b927bfa1df7290c47ba7e7b39311cd06ce6@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>
> The results:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d4b4b33470a7bc3e70dc6192527168bb5907810045df5453c784cc93@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>
> Note that of the 6 VOTES there were 5 from IPMC members including the
> current Mentor and two original Mentors.
>
> This Vote will continue with the IPMC votes at 5 +1 and will be open for
> the next week.
>
> [ ] +1 - Retire ODF Toolkit.
> [ ] -1 - Do not retire ODF Toolkit. I intend to become a Mentor and try to
> make the community happen.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

Dave Fisher-5

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 18, 2018, at 10:22 AM, Sergio Fernández <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> It'd be good to state the intention of the podling to continue under the
> TDF (The Document Foundation) umbrella or the project is going to die
> completely.

That’s up to TDF and/or one or two developers.

7.5 years in the Incubator is long enough.

>> On Fri, Nov 16, 2018, 20:54 Dave Fisher <[hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> The ODF Toolkit community has VOTEd to Retire.
>>
>> The thread:
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6de81dc33cb8311a38e38b927bfa1df7290c47ba7e7b39311cd06ce6@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>>
>> The results:
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d4b4b33470a7bc3e70dc6192527168bb5907810045df5453c784cc93@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>>
>> Note that of the 6 VOTES there were 5 from IPMC members including the
>> current Mentor and two original Mentors.
>>
>> This Vote will continue with the IPMC votes at 5 +1 and will be open for
>> the next week.
>>
>> [ ] +1 - Retire ODF Toolkit.
>> [ ] -1 - Do not retire ODF Toolkit. I intend to become a Mentor and try to
>> make the community happen.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

+1 Staying in the incubator won't help the project further.

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

Myrle Krantz-2
+1

On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 10:35 PM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]>

> +1 Staying in the incubator won't help the project further.

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

Mark Thomas
On 16/11/2018 19:54, Dave Fisher wrote:

<snip/>

> [X] +1 - Retire ODF Toolkit.
> [ ] -1 - Do not retire ODF Toolkit. I intend to become a Mentor and try to make the community happen.

Mark

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

Paul King

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 5:54 AM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The ODF Toolkit community has VOTEd to Retire.
>
> The thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6de81dc33cb8311a38e38b927bfa1df7290c47ba7e7b39311cd06ce6@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>
> The results:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d4b4b33470a7bc3e70dc6192527168bb5907810045df5453c784cc93@%3Codf-dev.incubator.apache.org%3E
>
> Note that of the 6 VOTES there were 5 from IPMC members including the
> current Mentor and two original Mentors.
>
> This Vote will continue with the IPMC votes at 5 +1 and will be open for
> the next week.
>
> [ ] +1 - Retire ODF Toolkit.
> [ ] -1 - Do not retire ODF Toolkit. I intend to become a Mentor and try to
> make the community happen.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Re: [VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

toki
On 11/18/18 8:45 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> 7.5 years in the Incubator is long enough.

This is at least their second, and possibly their third attempt at
retirement. Let them retire in peace.

jonathon

[RESULTS][VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit

The retirement VOTE passes with 7 additional +1 Retire VOTEs and no -1 VOTEs