[VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating [rc1]

[VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating [rc1]

Gary
Hello incubator PMCs,

The Apache Mnemonic community PPMCs and developers have voted and
approved the proposal to release Apache Mnemonic 0.7.0 (incubating).

Apache Mnemonic is an advanced hybrid memory storage oriented library,
it's proposed a non-volatile/durable Java object model and durable
computing model that bring several advantages to significantly improve
the performance of massive real-time data processing/analytic.
developers are able to use this library to design their cache-less and
SerDe-less high performance applications.

[VOTE] thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mnemonic-dev/201705.mbox/%3CCALuGr6b2HbvKNtvC914JHZs7VNpT4aUBdLSax1GYMQRZki-ZnQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mnemonic-dev/201705.mbox/%3CD52E2CE6.314AC%25uma.gangumalla%40intel.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mnemonic-dev/201705.mbox/%3CCANLc_9KrNn3M3%3DAUua7PT-007RNAEBev97%2BW1ZTcFfnfcz1ZdA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mnemonic-dev/201704.mbox/%3CCAG7vPRKAZ2tsVZJWCRmR0UZxXc5%2Bb7ozHncpPG2x46KU9KzQvA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mnemonic-dev/201704.mbox/%3CCAOgX8szFF2nnj8Si4-BMoP2ofgPMsWBG2Kp%3D0S%2BSzw5Qh2R34A%40mail.gmail.com%3E

[VOTE RESULT] thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mnemonic-dev/201705.mbox/%3CCAOgX8swpm9xaYHR1M9_of57uu_VPzZV04harGYpH4p1ndwKnJg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on
this incubator release.

The Apache Mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating release candidate is now
available with the following artifacts for a project vote:

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/0.7.0-incubating-rc1/src/

The tag to be voted upon is v0.6.0-incubating:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.7.0-incubating

The release hash is 73a2bb7a35ed768b382be2068e0a22a1ced0a67e:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=commit;h=73a2bb7a35ed768b382be2068e0a22a1ced0a67e

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS

KEYS file available:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release, see:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/0.7.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGES.txt

The vote will be open for ~72 hours.
Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  The
please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as apache-mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating
[ ] +0 no opinion

Gary on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) team

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating [rc1]

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 6:42 PM Gang(Gary) Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=commit;h=73a2bb7a35ed768b382be2068e0a22a1ced0a67e

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS
>
> KEYS file available:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS
>
> For information about the contents of this release, see:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/0.7.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGES.txt
>
> The vote will be open for ~72 hours.
> Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
> including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  The
> please vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as apache-mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating
> [ ] +0 no opinion

> Gary on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) team

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating [rc1]

Pierre Smits
+1

--
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating [rc1]

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Regards
JB

[hidden email]