[VOTE] Release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10

[VOTE] Release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10

Daniel Gruno-2

As seen below ( full thread at https://s.apache.org/F689 ), the Pony
Mail community has voted to release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10.
This serves as the official IPMC vote, with 4 binding IPMC votes already
recorded. The vote will last 72h.

The release candidate voted on is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ponymail/

Specifically, this is a vote on
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ponymail/apache-pony-mail-0.10-incubating.tar.xz
(md5, sha256 and sig files are provided as well).

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10

Henk P. Penning-2
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:08:18 +0100
> From: Daniel Gruno <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10

> Specifically, this is a vote on
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ponymail/apache-pony-mail-0.10-incubating.tar.xz
> (md5, sha256 and sig files are provided as well).

   ... and a .asc (great, fine) ; please don't use .sig's.

> Daniel.

   HPP

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10

Daniel Gruno-2
With the existing IPMC votes in the original vote, and no further votes
cast in the general@ vote, the release has passed. Yay :)

I'll start prepping for this.

With regards,
Daniel.

On 02/12/2018 02:08 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> As seen below ( full thread at https://s.apache.org/F689 ), the Pony
> Mail community has voted to release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10.
> This serves as the official IPMC vote, with 4 binding IPMC votes already
> recorded. The vote will last 72h.
>
> The release candidate voted on is available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ponymail/
>
> Specifically, this is a vote on
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ponymail/apache-pony-mail-0.10-incubating.tar.xz
> (md5, sha256 and sig files are provided as well).
>

> With regards,
> Daniel.

I know the vote is over but I noticed a couple a minor things you may want to fix in the next release:
-  NOTICE has incorrect year
- jQuery mentioned in LICENSE doesn’t seem to be bundled

It also might be a good idea to say if you have any IPMC binding votes when calling for the vote here.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10

And also missing license in LICENSE for [1]

1. ponymail/site/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg

On 02/16/2018 12:39 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know the vote is over but I noticed a couple a minor things you may want to fix in the next release:
> -  NOTICE has incorrect year
> - jQuery mentioned in LICENSE doesn’t seem to be bundled

Ack, we'll get those fixed up :)

> It also might be a good idea to say if you have any IPMC binding votes when calling for the vote here.

I did say in the initial email that we had 4 IPMC votes carrying over
from the first vote. If that was not clear enough, I'll make sure it's
clearer next time :)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pony Mail (Incubating) 0.10

> I did say in the initial email that we had 4 IPMC votes carrying over
> from the first vote. If that was not clear enough, I'll make sure it's
> clearer next time :)

Sorry I must of missed / overlooked that.