[VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Joo Yeon Kim
Hello incubator community,

Apache Nemo would like to make the very first release.
This is a call for the vote to approve our release, 0.1.

Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:
(Please mark your vote as binding if so)
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
[ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...

1. Apache Nemo (incubating) community release approval
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/dd4010d73135af64d123bcae98d4339e67f581ee013a3e38edcbaac5@%3Cdev.nemo.apache.org%3E

2. Source release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.1-incubating/

3. The release tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/apache-nemo-0.1-incubating-rc2

4. The release hash:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/3ce6d20fd00f3bed690516abb24475d38edeff16

5. The Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenemo-1003/

6. The KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/KEYS

Thank you all for the precious time and interest :)

On behalf of the Apache Nemo PPMC,
Joo Yeon Kim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Justin Mclean
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signature and hashes correct
- LICENSE and NOTICE all good
- All source files have ASF headers
- no unexpected binary files
- can compile from source

I’d remove the md5 hash file as it’s not needed.

Thanks,
Justin
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Dave Meikle
In reply to this post by Joo Yeon Kim
+1 (binding). I checked; name, sig and hashes (only checked sha512), notice, license, source headers, compiles from source (Ubuntu).

As Justin says, you can remove the MD5 file.

Cheers,
Dave

> On 27 Dec 2018, at 01:57, Joo Yeon Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:
> (Please mark your vote as binding if so)
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
> [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
> [ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Davor Bonaci-2
+1, binding, carried from dev@

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 12:52 AM David Meikle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding). I checked; name, sig and hashes (only checked sha512),
> notice, license, source headers, compiles from source (Ubuntu).
>
> As Justin says, you can remove the MD5 file.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave
>
> > On 27 Dec 2018, at 01:57, Joo Yeon Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:
> > (Please mark your vote as binding if so)
> > [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
> > [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
> > [ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Byung-Gon Chun
+1 (binding)

I checked name, signature and hashes, NOTICE and LICENSE, and source
headers. The code compiles from the source.

Thanks.
-Gon


On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:16 AM Davor Bonaci <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1, binding, carried from dev@
>
> On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 12:52 AM David Meikle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1 (binding). I checked; name, sig and hashes (only checked sha512),
> > notice, license, source headers, compiles from source (Ubuntu).
> >
> > As Justin says, you can remove the MD5 file.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Dave
> >
> > > On 27 Dec 2018, at 01:57, Joo Yeon Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and
> vote:
> > > (Please mark your vote as binding if so)
> > > [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
> > > [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
> > > [ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...
> >
> >
>


--
Byung-Gon Chun
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Mohammad Asif Siddiqui-2
+1 binding  
 
Checks Done :  
- incubating in name  
- hashes and signatures are good  
- DISCLAIMER/NOTICE/LICENSE exists  
- ran RAT tool  
- checked for archive matching git tag  
 
Suggestion : Remove MD5 file as suggested by Justin, sha512 is enough for validation  
 
Regards  
Asif

On 2018/12/28 00:00:51, Byung-Gon Chun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> I checked name, signature and hashes, NOTICE and LICENSE, and source
> headers. The code compiles from the source.
>
> Thanks.
> -Gon
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:16 AM Davor Bonaci <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1, binding, carried from dev@
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 12:52 AM David Meikle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > +1 (binding). I checked; name, sig and hashes (only checked sha512),
> > > notice, license, source headers, compiles from source (Ubuntu).
> > >
> > > As Justin says, you can remove the MD5 file.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Dave
> > >
> > > > On 27 Dec 2018, at 01:57, Joo Yeon Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and
> > vote:
> > > > (Please mark your vote as binding if so)
> > > > [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
> > > > [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
> > > > [ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> --
> Byung-Gon Chun
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
In reply to this post by Joo Yeon Kim
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

On 27/12/2018 02:57, Joo Yeon Kim wrote:

> Hello incubator community,
>
> Apache Nemo would like to make the very first release.
> This is a call for the vote to approve our release, 0.1.
>
> Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:
> (Please mark your vote as binding if so)
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
> [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
> [ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...
>
> 1. Apache Nemo (incubating) community release approval
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/dd4010d73135af64d123bcae98d4339e67f581ee013a3e38edcbaac5@%3Cdev.nemo.apache.org%3E
>
> 2. Source release files:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.1-incubating/
>
> 3. The release tag:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/apache-nemo-0.1-incubating-rc2
>
> 4. The release hash:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/3ce6d20fd00f3bed690516abb24475d38edeff16
>
> 5. The Nexus Staging URL:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenemo-1003/
>
> 6. The KEYS file:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/KEYS
>
> Thank you all for the precious time and interest :)
>
> On behalf of the Apache Nemo PPMC,
> Joo Yeon Kim
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Liang Chen
Hi

+1(binding)

i checked :
  - Incubating in name
  - DISCLAIMER exists
  - LICENSE and NOTICE fine
  - all source files have ASF headers
  - no unexpected binary files
  - can compile from source.

Regards
Liang



--
Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]