[VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating-RC1

[VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating-RC1

James Bognar-2
The Apache Juneau Incubator PPMC has voted +3 to release Apache Juneau
6.3.1-incubating RC1. This vote carries over +2 binding votes from IPMC
members.

Steve Blackmon, +1
Jochen Wiedmann, +1

Incubator PMC members please review and vote on this incubator release.

Apache Juneau is...

- A universal toolkit for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of content
types using a common framework.
- A REST server API for creating universal self-documenting REST interfaces
using POJOs.
- A REST client API for interacting with REST interfaces using POJOs.
- A REST microservice API that combines all the features above for creating
lightweight standalone REST interfaces that start up in milliseconds.

Please see original [VOTE] thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e4c46719d8787fd45c362ca7e9eec44c47c4a45f02335dee6665ab2e@%3Cdev.juneau.apache.org%3E

The binaries are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/binaries/juneau-6.3.1-incubating-RC1/

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/source/juneau-6.3.1-incubating-RC1/

Build the release candidate using:
mvn clean install

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/juneau/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuneau-1013/

Please vote on releasing these packages as:
Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating

This vote will be open until 28-July-2017 10:00am.
[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating-RC1

John D. Ament-2
+1 to release

On 2017-07-25 09:41 (-0400), James Bognar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Juneau Incubator PPMC has voted +3 to release Apache Juneau
> 6.3.1-incubating RC1. This vote carries over +2 binding votes from IPMC
> members.
>
> Steve Blackmon, +1
> Jochen Wiedmann, +1
>
> Incubator PMC members please review and vote on this incubator release.
>
> Apache Juneau is...
>
> - A universal toolkit for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of content
> types using a common framework.
> - A REST server API for creating universal self-documenting REST interfaces
> using POJOs.
> - A REST client API for interacting with REST interfaces using POJOs.
> - A REST microservice API that combines all the features above for creating
> lightweight standalone REST interfaces that start up in milliseconds.
>
> Please see original [VOTE] thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e4c46719d8787fd45c362ca7e9eec44c47c4a45f02335dee6665ab2e@%3Cdev.juneau.apache.org%3E
>
> The binaries are available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/binaries/juneau-6.3.1-incubating-RC1/
>
> The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/source/juneau-6.3.1-incubating-RC1/
>
> Build the release candidate using:
> mvn clean install
>
> The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/juneau/KEYS
>
> A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuneau-1013/
>
> Please vote on releasing these packages as:
> Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating
>
> This vote will be open until 28-July-2017 10:00am.
> [ ] +1 Release this package
> [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating-RC1

Suneel Marthi
+1 binding

1. checked NOTICE, License
2. Verified sigs and hashes

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 1:31 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 to release
>
> On 2017-07-25 09:41 (-0400), James Bognar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > The Apache Juneau Incubator PPMC has voted +3 to release Apache Juneau
> > 6.3.1-incubating RC1. This vote carries over +2 binding votes from IPMC
> > members.
> >
> > Steve Blackmon, +1
> > Jochen Wiedmann, +1
> >
> > Incubator PMC members please review and vote on this incubator release.
> >
> > Apache Juneau is...
> >
> > - A universal toolkit for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of content
> > types using a common framework.
> > - A REST server API for creating universal self-documenting REST
> interfaces
> > using POJOs.
> > - A REST client API for interacting with REST interfaces using POJOs.
> > - A REST microservice API that combines all the features above for
> creating
> > lightweight standalone REST interfaces that start up in milliseconds.
> >
> > Please see original [VOTE] thread:
> > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e4c46719d8787fd45c362ca7e9eec4
> 4c47c4a45f02335dee6665ab2e@%3Cdev.juneau.apache.org%3E
> >
> > The binaries are available at:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/
> binaries/juneau-6.3.1-incubating-RC1/
> >
> > The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/
> source/juneau-6.3.1-incubating-RC1/
> >
> > Build the release candidate using:
> > mvn clean install
> >
> > The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/juneau/KEYS
> >
> > A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuneau-1013/
> >
> > Please vote on releasing these packages as:
> > Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating
> >
> > This vote will be open until 28-July-2017 10:00am.
> > [ ] +1 Release this package
> > [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.3.1-incubating-RC1

Craig Russell-3
+1 to release.

Craig

checked NOTICE, LICENSE
checked .asc and .md5 sigs and checksums
built from top level with no errors

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
[hidden email] http://db.apache.org/jdo