[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0

JUN GAO
Hello IPMC and DolphinScheduler Community,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin
(Incubating) version 1.0.0.

The Apache DolphinScheduler community has voted on and approved a proposal
to release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0

We now kindly request the Incubator IPMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow
scheduling system, dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data
processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.

DolphinScheduler community vote and result threads:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r65cebb453bf8f7668a82a49a4c2c224b8d153bdc55167a815ff85620%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd5320c6b7f2595ca5286215bed64261848dcb3c89d4e7880769a8771%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1036/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/releases/tag/1.0.0

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/commit/477b31d196de92a18975078f1b0963c49a9695d7

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/blob/1.0.0/README.md

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.
Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approveg

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

--

DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Jun Gao 高俊

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0

Sheng Wu-2
Questions.
1. Why I can't find the binary tar in the svn? But at the same time, you
have one uploaded in the maven staging?
2. Why does the source tar include the `release-docs/LICENSE` and NOTICE
3. Why doesn't the LICENSE in the staging tar(
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1036/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/)
include the right LICENSE?

I checked
1. incubating in name
2. ASC checked
3. sha512 exists
4. maven compile passed
5. LICENSE and NOTICE exist in the source tar
6. DISCLAIMER exists
7. rat check passed

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

JUN GAO <[hidden email]> 于2020年7月31日周五 下午3:33写道:

> Hello IPMC and DolphinScheduler Community,
>
> This is a call for a vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin
> (Incubating) version 1.0.0.
>
> The Apache DolphinScheduler community has voted on and approved a proposal
> to release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0
>
> We now kindly request the Incubator IPMC members review and vote on this
> incubator release.
>
> Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow
> scheduling system, dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data
> processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data
> processing.
>
> DolphinScheduler community vote and result threads:
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r65cebb453bf8f7668a82a49a4c2c224b8d153bdc55167a815ff85620%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E
>

> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd5320c6b7f2595ca5286215bed64261848dcb3c89d4e7880769a8771%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E
>
> The release candidates:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/
>
> Maven 2 staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1036/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/
>
> Git tag for the release:
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/releases/tag/1.0.0
>
> Release Commit ID:
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/commit/477b31d196de92a18975078f1b0963c49a9695d7
>
> Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/KEYS
>
> Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/blob/1.0.0/README.md
>
> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
> votes are reached.
> Please vote accordingly:
>
> [ ] +1 approveg
>
> [ ] +0 no opinion
>
> [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason
>
> Checklist for reference:
>
> [ ] Download links are valid.
>
> [ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
>
> [ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
>
> [ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.
>
> [ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
>
> [ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
>
> More detail checklist please refer:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
>
> --
>
> DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
> Jun Gao 高俊

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0

Jun Gao-2
I am sorry, I re-learned the information about the release, and there are indeed some problems with this release.

1. The binary package is indeed required in svn.
2. The license and notice files in the release-docs directory are not required in the source tar, because the source tar does not contain third-party dependencies.
3. I will build a binary tar and include right LICENSE .

So, I will re-release and vote again.

Thank you !