[VOTE] Release Apache APISIX (Incubating) 1.4.1-RC1

[VOTE] Release Apache APISIX (Incubating) 1.4.1-RC1

junxu chen
Hello everyone,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache APISIX (Incubating) version
1.4.1.

The Apache APISIX community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache APISIX (Incubating) version 1.4.1.

We now kindly request the Incubator IPMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache APISIX is a cloud-native microservices API gateway, delivering the
ultimate performance, security, open-source and scalable platform for all
your APIs and microservices.

Apache APISIX is based on Nginx and etcd, it has dynamic routing and
plug-in hot loading, which is especially suitable for API management under
the micro-service system.

Apache APISIX community vote and result threads:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r440a2a13f12f9497b5a576bca16f793760d51b0e1e00968a53b2a736%40%3Cdev.apisix.apache.org%3E
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc88a509270bb77079441bf4224326b705b0600efd3684846ad628040%40%3Cdev.apisix.apache.org%3E

Release notes:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/v1.4.1/CHANGELOG.md#141

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/apisix/1.4.1-rc1/

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/tree/v1.4.1

Release Commit ID:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/commit/7fbd8a117fd3aca05bba95e6a729cecd2f3a3b02

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/apisix/KEYS

Steps to validating the release:

1. Download the release

```

wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/apisix/1.4.1-rc1/apache-apisix-1.4.1-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz

```

2. Checksums and signatures

```

wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/apisix/KEYS

wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/apisix/1.4.1-rc1/apache-apisix-1.4.1-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz.asc

wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/apisix/1.4.1-rc1/apache-apisix-1.4.1-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz.sha512

shasum -c apache-apisix-1.4.1-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz.sha512

gpg --import KEYS

# input `trust`, `5`, then `save`

gpg --edit-key "Junxu Chen"

gpg --verify apache-apisix-1.4.1-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz.asc
apache-apisix-1.4.1-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz

```

3. Unzip and Check files

```

tar zxvf apache-apisix-1.4.1-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz

```

4. Build Apache APISIX:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/v1.4.1/doc/how-to-build.md

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] DISCLAIMER is included.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are good.
[ ] No binary file.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

And below is a more detailed checklist:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache APISIX (Incubating) 1.4.1-RC1

junxu chen
Since Apache APISIX has graduated, I close this vote now and will initiate
the call for a non-incubating vote to release this version.

Thanks!