[VOTE] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release project pom and buildtools artifacts

[VOTE] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release project pom and buildtools artifacts

jboynes
The Tuscany PPMC has voted to release a parent pom and buildtools jar
that are dependencies for a forthcoming M2 release. These would be
made available through the m2-incubating-repository to allow end
users to build source distributions of that release. In accordance
with Incubator release procedures we are asking the Incubator PMC to
approve this release.

Vote thread (with links to artifacts and aRAT results):
[hidden email]%3e

Vote result:
[hidden email]%3e

--
Jeremy

Re: [VOTE] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release project pom and buildtools artifacts

robert burrell donkin-2
On 10/16/06, Jeremy Boynes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Tuscany PPMC has voted to release a parent pom and buildtools jar
> that are dependencies for a forthcoming M2 release. These would be
> made available through the m2-incubating-repository to allow end
> users to build source distributions of that release. In accordance
> with Incubator release procedures we are asking the Incubator PMC to
> approve this release.

+1

stylistic notes
----------------

one suggestion: even though the names become long IMHO it's a good
idea to prefix every jar with the project name (apache-tuscany). not
only does this make it easy for users to identify the jar but it is
also good publicity for the project (one of the reasons why jakarta
and commons are so well known is that these names were included in
every released jar).

- robert

Re: [VOTE] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release project pom and buildtools artifacts

Geir Magnusson Jr.-3

Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> The Tuscany PPMC has voted to release a parent pom and buildtools jar
> that are dependencies for a forthcoming M2 release. These would be made
> available through the m2-incubating-repository to allow end users to
> build source distributions of that release. In accordance with Incubator
> release procedures we are asking the Incubator PMC to approve this release.
>
> Vote thread (with links to artifacts and aRAT results):
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/%3c41C7B8BC-F4AF-42AA-8DC0-E629BE00553C@...%3e
>

> Vote result:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/%3cC53B8E2E-912E-49ED-A1A0-896BBC5AB769@...%3e
>

> --
> Jeremy

Re: [VOTE] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release project pom and buildtools artifacts

dims
+1

On 10/17/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> > The Tuscany PPMC has voted to release a parent pom and buildtools jar
> > that are dependencies for a forthcoming M2 release. These would be made
> > available through the m2-incubating-repository to allow end users to
> > build source distributions of that release. In accordance with Incubator
> > release procedures we are asking the Incubator PMC to approve this release.
> >
> > Vote thread (with links to artifacts and aRAT results):
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/%3c41C7B8BC-F4AF-42AA-8DC0-E629BE00553C@...%3e
> >

> > Vote result:
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/%3cC53B8E2E-912E-49ED-A1A0-896BBC5AB769@...%3e
> >

> > --
> > Jeremy

Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service Developers)

Re: [VOTE] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release project pom and buildtools artifacts

Matthias Wessendorf-4
+1 (non-binding)

On 10/18/06, Davanum Srinivas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On 10/17/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> > > The Tuscany PPMC has voted to release a parent pom and buildtools jar
> > > that are dependencies for a forthcoming M2 release. These would be made
> > > available through the m2-incubating-repository to allow end users to
> > > build source distributions of that release. In accordance with Incubator
> > > release procedures we are asking the Incubator PMC to approve this release.
> > >
> > > Vote thread (with links to artifacts and aRAT results):
> > > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/%3c41C7B8BC-F4AF-42AA-8DC0-E629BE00553C@...%3e
> > >

> > > Vote result:
> > > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/%3cC53B8E2E-912E-49ED-A1A0-896BBC5AB769@...%3e
> > >

> > > --
> > > Jeremy

> Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service Developers)

Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

[RESULT] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release project pom and buildtools artifacts

jboynes
Passed with binding +1's from rdonkin, geirm, dims
and non-binding +1 from matezw

Thank you everyone.
--
Jeremy