[VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Serge Huber-2
Hello,

The Apache Unomi podling community has successfully[0] VOTEd[1] to
graduate to a top-level project. Accordingly, I'm bringing the
resolution up for an IPMC VOTE.

The podling vote result was:
Overall: 8 x +1 votes, 0 x -1 votes

7 binding +1 votes: Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Bertrand Delacretaz, Thomas
Draier, Serge Huber, , François Papon, Kevan Jahanshahi, David Griffon
1 non-binding +1 vote: Damien Gaillard

No 0 or -1.

Since entering the Incubator in 2015, the Apache Unomi community has:
   * sent 3984 emails by 88 participants in the mailing lists [2]
   * successfully produced 3 major project releases
   * setup a complete website including project documentation
   * added 3 new committers/PPMC members
   * built a diverse group of committers from multiple different employers
   * had more than 214 JIRA tickets opened with 176 closed
   * completed the project maturity model with positive responses [3]

Here's my non-binding +1.  The VOTE will run for at least 72 hours.

Thanks & best regards,
  Serge Huber.

[0] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/336164cecff397630eb6715004af36770b7ab00b010daa2484167c76@%3Cdev.unomi.apache.org%3E
[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/095d94557746fdd1b8d33f87feab939c70abbf22fd732980a2e7c59e@%3Cdev.unomi.apache.org%3E
[2] https://lists.apache.org/trends.html?*@unomi.apache.org:lte=5y:
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/68d590ef4262f533f485cf360787129e5898a2a45bd2499f9be22703@%3Cdev.unomi.apache.org%3E

Here is the full-text of the draft resolution proposed by the Apache Unomi PPMC:

Establish the Apache Unomi Project

WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish
a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance
of open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the public,
related to providing a reference implementation of the OASIS Customer
Data Platform specification currently being worked on by the OASIS
Context Server Technical Committee. It provides a high-performance user
profile and event tracking server.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
(PMC), to be known as the "Apache Unomi Project", be and hereby is
established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache Unomi Project be and hereby is responsible for
the creation and maintenance of software related to providing a
reference implementation of the OASIS Customer Data Platform
specification currently being worked on by the OASIS Context Server
Technical Committee. It provides a high-performance user profile and
event tracking server; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Unomi" be and
hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache Unomi
Project, and to have primary responsibility for management of the
projects within the scope of responsibility of the Apache Unomi Project;
and be it further

RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache Unomi Project:

 * David Griffon        <[hidden email]>
 * Francois Papon       <[hidden email]>
 * Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
 * Kevan Jahanshahi     <[hidden email]>
 * Serge Huber          <[hidden email]>
 * Thomas Draier        <[hidden email]>

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Serge Huber be appointed to
the office of Vice President, Apache Unomi, to serve in accordance with
and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Unomi PMC be and hereby is tasked with
the creation of a set of bylaws intended to encourage open development
and increased participation in the Apache Unomi Project; and be it
further

RESOLVED, that the Apache Unomi Project be and hereby is tasked with the
migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator Unomi podling; and
be it further

RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
Unomi podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are hereafter
discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi,

> ...I'm bringing the
> resolution up for an IPMC VOTE...

+1 on graduation, but in the following text (which appears twice as usual):

> ...related to providing a reference implementation of the OASIS Customer
> Data Platform specification currently being worked on by the OASIS
> Context Server Technical Committee. It provides a high-performance user
> profile and event tracking server...

I think "It provides a high-performance user profile and event
tracking server" is superfluous, we don't want those descriptions to
be too specific as projects evolve over time.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi,

@Bertrand, thanks for the feedback. I removed the two sections from the
graduation resolution proposal (as an erratum).

Let's continue the vote process:

here's my +1 (binding).

Regards

Erratum on graduation resolution:

----
[...]

Technical Committee; and be it further

On 21/01/2019 11:46, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> ...I'm bringing the
>> resolution up for an IPMC VOTE...
>
> +1 on graduation, but in the following text (which appears twice as usual):
>
>> ...related to providing a reference implementation of the OASIS Customer
>> Data Platform specification currently being worked on by the OASIS
>> Context Server Technical Committee. It provides a high-performance user
>> profile and event tracking server...
>
> I think "It provides a high-performance user profile and event
> tracking server" is superfluous, we don't want those descriptions to
> be too specific as projects evolve over time.
>
> -Bertrand

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Myrle Krantz-2
+1 (binding)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 3:19 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>

> [...]
> Unomi podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are hereafter
> discharged.
> ----
>
> On 21/01/2019 11:46, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> ...I'm bringing the
> >> resolution up for an IPMC VOTE...
> >
> > +1 on graduation, but in the following text (which appears twice as
> usual):
> >
> >> ...related to providing a reference implementation of the OASIS Customer
> >> Data Platform specification currently being worked on by the OASIS
> >> Context Server Technical Committee. It provides a high-performance user
> >> profile and event tracking server...
> >
> > I think "It provides a high-performance user profile and event
> > tracking server" is superfluous, we don't want those descriptions to
> > be too specific as projects evolve over time.

Justin Mclean-3
Hi,

>> RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Unomi PMC be and hereby is tasked with
>> the creation of a set of bylaws intended to encourage open development
>> and increased participation in the Apache Unomi Project

I also suggest you remove this and just use the default guidelines [1]

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/DefaultProjectGuidelines

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

 -0 (binding) - This podling has never completed a suitable podling name search. It seems that people no longer consider that relevant as it is not in the Maturity model and I’m not sure why. It could be because that is ComDev and not the IPMC.

> [...]
> the office of Vice President, Apache Unomi, to serve in accordance with
> and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
> the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
> disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Unomi PMC be and hereby is tasked with
> the creation of a set of bylaws intended to encourage open development
> and increased participation in the Apache Unomi Project; and be it
> further
>
> RESOLVED, that the Apache Unomi Project be and hereby is tasked with the
> migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator Unomi podling; and
> be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> Unomi podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are hereafter

Greg Stein-4
On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 3:21 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  -0 (binding) - This podling has never completed a suitable podling name
> search. It seems that people no longer consider that relevant as it is not
> in the Maturity model and I’m not sure why. It could be because that is
> ComDev and not the IPMC.

The "Maturity Model" (MM) is just a thing developed by ComDev peeps. It has
no bearing within the Foundation, other than as a lens for individuals to
view projects. That lens is not part of the Incubator, or any other PMC.

Personally, I do not view the "podling name search" (PNS) as a gate. That
is another imposition, from outside the Incubator, that has crept into the
"Must Be Performed(tm)" guidelines for graduation. The Board is the
ultimate arbiter of whether a podling can graduate, and a name search is
informative for them, rather than gating for us [on the IPMC]. If a podling
wants to be called "Apache Acme", and "gee, there are a lot of Acme
products out there", then that is on the community. Not something for the
Incubator to demand they change; just something for them to deal with. A
community problem, rather than one for the Incubator or the Foundation
itself.

In summary: reduce the rules. Forget the MM and the PNS. Not Incubator
problems.

Cheers,
-g

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Dave Fisher-5
Hi -

> On Jan 21, 2019, at 4:37 PM, Greg Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 3:21 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> -0 (binding) - This podling has never completed a suitable podling name
>> search. It seems that people no longer consider that relevant as it is not
>> in the Maturity model and I’m not sure why. It could be because that is
>> ComDev and not the IPMC.
>>

> The "Maturity Model" (MM) is just a thing developed by ComDev peeps. It has
> no bearing within the Foundation, other than as a lens for individuals to
> view projects. That lens is not part of the Incubator, or any other PMC.
>
> Personally, I do not view the "podling name search" (PNS) as a gate. That
> is another imposition, from outside the Incubator, that has crept into the
> "Must Be Performed(tm)" guidelines for graduation. The Board is the
> ultimate arbiter of whether a podling can graduate, and a name search is
> informative for them, rather than gating for us [on the IPMC]. If a podling
> wants to be called "Apache Acme", and "gee, there are a lot of Acme
> products out there", then that is on the community. Not something for the
> Incubator to demand they change; just something for them to deal with. A
> community problem, rather than one for the Incubator or the Foundation
> itself.

I think that the Incubator Mentors to a podling should be responsible for making sure that the prospective TLP is aware that they are responsible for their branding. This means that they need to think about their name whether it is Apache Acme, Apache Coyote or Apache Roadrunner. I think the Board should want to know that the podling also understands what marketing and press are available for the project. In that way we can introduce Neutrality and how to deal with $Co third parties. I want mentors aware, but can affirm that the podling is aware.

Since mentors have voted +1, I will change my VOTE to +1 (binding)

> In summary: reduce the rules. Forget the MM and the PNS. Not Incubator
> problems.

The question then should go to the VP,  Brand regarding PNS (If the TLP/podling has or wants to have a registered trademark) and Comedy about whether they wish to add PNS and other questions to the MM.

Depending on if the IPMC agrees then there is likely some things to clear up with clutch and whimsy about podlings that will make validating a podling graduation easier.

> Cheers,
> -g

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Mark Thomas
On 22/01/2019 00:37, Greg Stein wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 3:21 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>  -0 (binding) - This podling has never completed a suitable podling name
>> search. It seems that people no longer consider that relevant as it is not
>> in the Maturity model and I’m not sure why. It could be because that is
>> ComDev and not the IPMC.
>>

> The "Maturity Model" (MM) is just a thing developed by ComDev peeps. It has
> no bearing within the Foundation, other than as a lens for individuals to
> view projects. That lens is not part of the Incubator, or any other PMC.
>
> Personally, I do not view the "podling name search" (PNS) as a gate. That
> is another imposition, from outside the Incubator, that has crept into the
> "Must Be Performed(tm)" guidelines for graduation. The Board is the
> ultimate arbiter of whether a podling can graduate, and a name search is
> informative for them, rather than gating for us [on the IPMC]. If a podling
> wants to be called "Apache Acme", and "gee, there are a lot of Acme
> products out there", then that is on the community. Not something for the
> Incubator to demand they change; just something for them to deal with. A
> community problem, rather than one for the Incubator or the Foundation
> itself.

I disagree on that point - as VP Brand I would, wouldn't I ;)

If there is an issue with the name (that the PNS would have uncovered)
then the likely solution is that the (now graduated) project will have
to rename. That has a cost for both the community and the foundation.

While in some cases there are clearly no conflicts, in others it is not
quite so clear cut. The aim of the PNS is to enable both the podling and
the foundation (delegated to the Branding Committee) to decide if the
choice of name is acceptable given the degree of risk associated with
any potential conflict and the associated costs of a rename should that
risk materialise.

(There is an assumption here that early renames result in lower costs
for both the community and the foundation).

As VP Brand I am likely recommend against a podling graduating without a
PNS on the basis that it represents an unknown level of risk. The board
may approve the resolution anyway but I suspect it would be tabled
(delayed) until the following meeting to allow a PNS or something along
those lines to take place.

As an aside, the policy docs still say a PNS is required to graduate. If
this view has changed (I'm not sure it has - I don't recall a
discussion) then those docs need updating.

Mark

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Daniel Gruno-2
On 1/22/19 3:09 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> On 22/01/2019 00:37, Greg Stein wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 3:21 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>>   -0 (binding) - This podling has never completed a suitable podling name
>>> search. It seems that people no longer consider that relevant as it is not
>>> in the Maturity model and I’m not sure why. It could be because that is
>>> ComDev and not the IPMC.
>>>

>> The "Maturity Model" (MM) is just a thing developed by ComDev peeps. It has
>> no bearing within the Foundation, other than as a lens for individuals to
>> view projects. That lens is not part of the Incubator, or any other PMC.
>>
>> Personally, I do not view the "podling name search" (PNS) as a gate. That
>> is another imposition, from outside the Incubator, that has crept into the
>> "Must Be Performed(tm)" guidelines for graduation. The Board is the
>> ultimate arbiter of whether a podling can graduate, and a name search is
>> informative for them, rather than gating for us [on the IPMC]. If a podling
>> wants to be called "Apache Acme", and "gee, there are a lot of Acme
>> products out there", then that is on the community. Not something for the
>> Incubator to demand they change; just something for them to deal with. A
>> community problem, rather than one for the Incubator or the Foundation
>> itself.
>
> I disagree on that point - as VP Brand I would, wouldn't I ;)
>
> If there is an issue with the name (that the PNS would have uncovered)
> then the likely solution is that the (now graduated) project will have
> to rename. That has a cost for both the community and the foundation.
>
> While in some cases there are clearly no conflicts, in others it is not
> quite so clear cut. The aim of the PNS is to enable both the podling and
> the foundation (delegated to the Branding Committee) to decide if the
> choice of name is acceptable given the degree of risk associated with
> any potential conflict and the associated costs of a rename should that
> risk materialise.
>
> (There is an assumption here that early renames result in lower costs
> for both the community and the foundation).
>
> As VP Brand I am likely recommend against a podling graduating without a
> PNS on the basis that it represents an unknown level of risk. The board
> may approve the resolution anyway but I suspect it would be tabled
> (delayed) until the following meeting to allow a PNS or something along
> those lines to take place.
>
> As an aside, the policy docs still say a PNS is required to graduate. If
> this view has changed (I'm not sure it has - I don't recall a
> discussion) then those docs need updating.

I haven't heard of any policy change either, and with that in mind, I am
-1 (binding) on graduation till a PNS has been resolved. As Mark stated,
there are costs involved with name changes, on multiple fronts, and
making sure that we don't clash is quite important.

With that said, there is plenty of time till the next board meeting, a
PNS _could_ be done in time for that, and I'd remove my -1. :)

> Mark

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi,

Serge and I had already a discussion about PNS some months ago. We did a
quick search. We only found an existing trademark not related in term of
domain. So we moved forward on the graduation, because we are talking
about that since months now.

I think we still have time to launch a PNS, and the idea was to do this
as part of the graduation.

Who can help us on that front ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 22/01/2019 15:12, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> On 1/22/19 3:09 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> On 22/01/2019 00:37, Greg Stein wrote:

>>> The "Maturity Model" (MM) is just a thing developed by ComDev peeps.
>>> It has
>>> no bearing within the Foundation, other than as a lens for
>>> individuals to
>>> view projects. That lens is not part of the Incubator, or any other PMC.
>>>
>>> Personally, I do not view the "podling name search" (PNS) as a gate.
>>> That
>>> is another imposition, from outside the Incubator, that has crept
>>> into the
>>> "Must Be Performed(tm)" guidelines for graduation. The Board is the
>>> ultimate arbiter of whether a podling can graduate, and a name search is
>>> informative for them, rather than gating for us [on the IPMC]. If a
>>> podling
>>> wants to be called "Apache Acme", and "gee, there are a lot of Acme
>>> products out there", then that is on the community. Not something for
>>> the
>>> Incubator to demand they change; just something for them to deal with. A
>>> community problem, rather than one for the Incubator or the Foundation
>>> itself.
>>
>> I disagree on that point - as VP Brand I would, wouldn't I ;)
>>
>> If there is an issue with the name (that the PNS would have uncovered)
>> then the likely solution is that the (now graduated) project will have
>> to rename. That has a cost for both the community and the foundation.
>>
>> While in some cases there are clearly no conflicts, in others it is not
>> quite so clear cut. The aim of the PNS is to enable both the podling and
>> the foundation (delegated to the Branding Committee) to decide if the
>> choice of name is acceptable given the degree of risk associated with
>> any potential conflict and the associated costs of a rename should that
>> risk materialise.
>>
>> (There is an assumption here that early renames result in lower costs
>> for both the community and the foundation).
>>
>> As VP Brand I am likely recommend against a podling graduating without a
>> PNS on the basis that it represents an unknown level of risk. The board
>> may approve the resolution anyway but I suspect it would be tabled
>> (delayed) until the following meeting to allow a PNS or something along
>> those lines to take place.
>>
>> As an aside, the policy docs still say a PNS is required to graduate. If
>> this view has changed (I'm not sure it has - I don't recall a
>> discussion) then those docs need updating.
>
> I haven't heard of any policy change either, and with that in mind, I am
> -1 (binding) on graduation till a PNS has been resolved. As Mark stated,
> there are costs involved with name changes, on multiple fronts, and
> making sure that we don't clash is quite important.
>
> With that said, there is plenty of time till the next board meeting, a
> PNS _could_ be done in time for that, and I'd remove my -1. :)
>

>> Mark

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:17 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...I think we still have time to launch a PNS, and the idea was to do this
> as part of the graduation...

Yes that should work - you basically just need to create a ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH and there are
many examples there.

Details at https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Thanks Bertrand.

Serge and I will deal with that.

Regards
JB

On 22/01/2019 16:18, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:17 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> ...I think we still have time to launch a PNS, and the idea was to do this
>> as part of the graduation...
>
> Yes that should work - you basically just need to create a ticket at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH and there are
> many examples there.
>
> Details at https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
>
> -Bertrand

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Serge Huber-2
Ok I've created the ticket here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-161

Please let me know if there is more to be done, I've done my best to
make it as extensive as possible.

Best regards,
  Serge...

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:19 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Bertrand.
>
> Serge and I will deal with that.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 22/01/2019 16:18, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:17 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> ...I think we still have time to launch a PNS, and the idea was to do this
> >> as part of the graduation...
> >
> > Yes that should work - you basically just need to create a ticket at
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH and there are
> > many examples there.
> >
> > Details at https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
> >
> > -Bertrand

> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Serge Huber-2
Name has been approved. Thanks Mark for doing this quickly.

Regards,
  Serge...

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 2:10 PM Serge Huber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok I've created the ticket here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-161
>
> Please let me know if there is more to be done, I've done my best to
> make it as extensive as possible.
>
> Best regards,
>   Serge...
>
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:19 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Bertrand.
> >
> > Serge and I will deal with that.
> >
> > Regards
> > JB

> > > Yes that should work - you basically just need to create a ticket at
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH and there are
> > > many examples there.
> > >
> > > Details at https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
> > >
> > > -Bertrand

> > --
> > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> > [hidden email]
> > http://blog.nanthrax.net
> > Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Serge Huber-2
I assume we can (resume) the voting process. If it's ok to do it here here's my

+1 (non-binding)

Regards,
  Serge...

On 31/01/2019 14:46, Serge Huber wrote:

> I assume we can (resume) the voting process. If it's ok to do it here here's my
>
> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Regards,
>   Serge...
>
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 2:39 PM Serge Huber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Name has been approved. Thanks Mark for doing this quickly.
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Serge...
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 2:10 PM Serge Huber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ok I've created the ticket here:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-161
>>>
>>> Please let me know if there is more to be done, I've done my best to
>>> make it as extensive as possible.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>   Serge...

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Pierre Smits-2
+1

Congratulations on achieving this milestone.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 4:40 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>

> Regards
> JB
>
> On 31/01/2019 14:46, Serge Huber wrote:
> > I assume we can (resume) the voting process. If it's ok to do it here
> here's my
> >
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Serge...
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 2:39 PM Serge Huber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Name has been approved. Thanks Mark for doing this quickly.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>   Serge...

> do this

> are

> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP

Matt Sicker
+1 now that the name issue is taken care of.

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 at 09:55, Pierre Smits <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Congratulations on achieving this milestone.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> *Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President*
> *Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member*
> Apache Incubator <https://incubator.apache.org>, committer
> *Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
> since 2008*
> Apache Steve <https://steve.apache.org>, committer
>

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 4:40 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > Regards
> > JB
> >
> > On 31/01/2019 14:46, Serge Huber wrote:
> > > I assume we can (resume) the voting process. If it's ok to do it here
> > here's my
> > >
> > > +1 (non-binding)
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >   Serge...