[VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

[VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Roman Shaposhnik-2
Hi!

given that we've got only positive feedback on the DISCUSS
thread I'd like to start an official VOTE thread now.

Please vote on the resolution pasted below to graduate
Apache ServiceComb from the incubator to the top level project.

[ ] +1 Graduate Apache ServiceComb from the Incubator.
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ] -1 Don't graduate Apache ServiceComb from the Incubator because...

Many thanks to our mentors and everyone else for their support,
Roman (on behalf of the Apache ServiceComb PPMC).

## Resolution to create a TLP from graduating Incubator podling

X. Establish the Apache ServiceComb Project

WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish
a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance
of open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the public,
related to a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and
components to make development and deployment of cloud applications
easier.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
(PMC), to be known as the "Apache ServiceComb Project", be and hereby is
established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is
responsible for the creation and maintenance of software related to a
microservice framework that provides a set of tools and components to
make development and deployment of cloud applications easier; and be it
further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache ServiceComb" be and
hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache
ServiceComb Project, and to have primary responsibility for management
of the projects within the scope of responsibility of the Apache
ServiceComb Project; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache ServiceComb
Project:

* Aray Chenchu Sukesh <[hidden email]>
* Bao Liu <[hidden email]>
* Eric Lee <[hidden email]>
* Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
* Jimin Wu <[hidden email]>
* Linzhinan <[hidden email]>
* Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <[hidden email]>
* Qi Zhang <[hidden email]>
* Roman Shaposhnik <[hidden email]>
* Timothy Chen <[hidden email]>
* Willem Ning Jiang <[hidden email]>
* Yang Bo <[hidden email]>
* Yihua Cui <[hidden email]>
* Yin Xiang <[hidden email]>
* Zheng Feng <[hidden email]>
* zhengyangyong <[hidden email]>

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Willem Ning Jiang be
appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to serve
in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
appointed; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
ServiceComb podling; and be it further

RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
hereafter discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Le 26 sept. 2018 à 00:06, à 00:06, Roman Shaposhnik <[hidden email]> a écrit:

> [...]
>* Zheng Feng <[hidden email]>
>* zhengyangyong <[hidden email]>
>
>NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Willem Ning Jiang be
>appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to serve
>in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
>Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
>retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
>appointed; and be it further
>
>RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
>with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
>ServiceComb podling; and be it further
>
>RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
>ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
>hereafter discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

吴晟 Sheng Wu
+1 no-binding

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Xin Wang-4
+1 no-binding

吴晟 Sheng Wu <[hidden email]> 于2018年9月26日周三 下午4:18写道:

> [...]
> * Zheng Feng <[hidden email]>
> * zhengyangyong <[hidden email]>
>
> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Willem Ning Jiang be
> appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to serve
> in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
> Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
> retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
> appointed; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
> with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
> hereafter discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Willem Jiang
+1 (binding).

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 12:06 PM Roman Shaposhnik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> * Zheng Feng <[hidden email]>
> * zhengyangyong <[hidden email]>
>
> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Willem Ning Jiang be
> appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to serve
> in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
> Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
> retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
> appointed; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
> with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
> hereafter discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Bertrand Delacretaz
On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 12:06 AM Roman Shaposhnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...Please vote on the resolution pasted below to graduate
> Apache ServiceComb from the incubator to the top level project...

+1

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Matt Sicker
+1 (binding)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 06:02, Bertrand Delacretaz <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 12:06 AM Roman Shaposhnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > ...Please vote on the resolution pasted below to graduate
> > Apache ServiceComb from the incubator to the top level project...
>
> +1
>
> -Bertrand

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Timothy Chen
+1 (binding)

Tim
On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:22 AM Matt Sicker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

> * Zheng Feng <[hidden email]>
> * zhengyangyong <[hidden email]>
>
> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Willem Ning Jiang be
> appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to serve
> in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
> Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
> retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
> appointed; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
> with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
> hereafter discharged.

RE: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Gangumalla, Uma

Uma

> [...]
> * Zheng Feng <[hidden email]>
> * zhengyangyong <[hidden email]>
>
> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Willem Ning Jiang be
> appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to
> serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
> Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
> retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
> appointed; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
> with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
> hereafter discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Liang Chen
Hi

+1(non-binding)

Regards
Liang

Roman Shaposhnik-2 wrote

--
Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Luke Han
+1 bingding

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 9:12 AM Liang Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to serve
> > in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
> > Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
> > retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
> > appointed; and be it further
> >
> > RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
> > with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
> > ServiceComb podling; and be it further
> >
> > RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> > ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
> > hereafter discharged.

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
>
> > general-help@.apache
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Tan,Zhongyi
+1(non-binding)

thanks

在 2018/9/27 上午9:12, "Liang Chen" <[hidden email]> 写入:

> [...]
>> appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to serve
>> in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
>> Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
>> retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
>> appointed; and be it further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
>> with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
>> ServiceComb podling; and be it further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
>> ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
>> hereafter discharged.

>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>
>> general-help@.apache
>

>--
>Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

William Guo-2
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks,
William Guo

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:45 AM Tan,Zhongyi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> >> in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
> >> Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
> >> retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
> >> appointed; and be it further
> >>
> >> RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
> >> with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
> >> ServiceComb podling; and be it further
> >>
> >> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> >> ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
> >> hereafter discharged.

> >> For additional commands, e-mail:
> >
> >> general-help@.apache
> >

> >--
> >Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

> >For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Hao Chen-2
+1 (non-binding)

Hao

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

ShaoFeng Shi
+1 no-binding

Hao Chen <[hidden email]> 于2018年9月27日周四 上午11:10写道:

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Lionel Liu-2
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks,
Lionel Liu

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 11:26 AM ShaoFeng Shi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 no-binding
>

> Hao Chen <[hidden email]> 于2018年9月27日周四 上午11:10写道:
>
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >

> > Hao
> >

> --
> Best regards,
>
> Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: RE: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Liu Guo
+1 (non-binding)

From: Gangumalla, Uma <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu,Sep 27,2018 2:44 AM
To: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

Uma

> [...]
> * Zheng Feng <[hidden email]>
> * zhengyangyong <[hidden email]>
>
> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Willem Ning Jiang be
> appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceComb, to
> serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
> Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation,
> retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a successor is
> appointed; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that the Apache ServiceComb Project be and hereby is tasked
> with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling; and be it further
>
> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
> ServiceComb podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
> hereafter discharged.

Re: RE: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ServiceComb (incubating)

Zen Lin
+1  (non-binding)
Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
[hidden email]
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Liu Guo <[hidden email]> 于2018年9月27日周四 下午10:04写道:

> +1 (non-binding)

> From: Gangumalla, Uma <[hidden email]>
> Date: Thu,Sep 27,2018 2:44 AM
> To: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>