[VOTE] - Approve the release of Apache Joshua incubating 6.1 (rc4)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[VOTE] - Approve the release of Apache Joshua incubating 6.1 (rc4)

Tommaso Teofili
Hello incubator PMCs,

The Apache Joshua community PPMCs and developers have voted and
approved the proposal to release Apache Joshua 6.1 (incubating).
Apache Joshua is a statistical machine translation toolkit.

[VOTE] thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-joshua-dev/201703.mbox/%3CCAGnSx06x0aNW9BxJ-QA2K-2%3Df7tqvqa_2a_ijKj%2B_L81XwpPog%40mail.gmail.com%3E

[RESULT][VOTE] thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-joshua-dev/201705.mbox/%3CCAGnSx06CrpVe14Y5FVqqskUKprbY9tqvjw2JOB6hGMF9ngnDRA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Git source tag (23d5bda277028ea42b142b221639fd233a08da36):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-joshua.git;a=commit;h=23d5bda277028ea42b142b221639fd233a08da36

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejoshua-1005

Source Release Artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/joshua/6.1/

PGP release keys (signed using 891768A5):
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-joshua.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;h=aa18365bf5c8c8fb17b084f783a75c3a2460a98d;hb=HEAD

The vote will be open for ~72 hours.
Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  Then
please vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] +0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release because ...

Thanks,
Tommaso on behalf of the Apache Joshua (incubating) team
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] - Approve the release of Apache Joshua incubating 6.1 (rc4)

Henry Saputra
LICENSE file looks good
NOTICE file looks good
DISCLAIMER file looks good
No 3rd party exes in source artifact
Signature file for source looks good
Hash files for source look good

+1 (binding)

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 1:44 AM, Tommaso Teofili <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello incubator PMCs,
>
> The Apache Joshua community PPMCs and developers have voted and
> approved the proposal to release Apache Joshua 6.1 (incubating).
> Apache Joshua is a statistical machine translation toolkit.
>
> [VOTE] thread:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-joshua-
> dev/201703.mbox/%3CCAGnSx06x0aNW9BxJ-QA2K-2%3Df7tqvqa_2a_ijKj%2B_
> L81XwpPog%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> [RESULT][VOTE] thread:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-joshua-
> dev/201705.mbox/%3CCAGnSx06CrpVe14Y5FVqqskUKprbY9tqvjw2JOB6hGMF9ngnDRA%
> 40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
> incubator release.
>
> Git source tag (23d5bda277028ea42b142b221639fd233a08da36):
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-joshua.git;a=commit;h=
> 23d5bda277028ea42b142b221639fd233a08da36
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejoshua-1005
>
> Source Release Artifacts:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/joshua/6.1/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using 891768A5):
> https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-
> joshua.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;h=aa18365bf5c8c8fb17b084f783a75c
> 3a2460a98d;hb=HEAD
>
> The vote will be open for ~72 hours.
> Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
> including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  Then
> please vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] +0 No opinion
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release because ...
>
> Thanks,
> Tommaso on behalf of the Apache Joshua (incubating) team
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] - Approve the release of Apache Joshua incubating 6.1 (rc4)

Tommaso Teofili
ping, anyone ?!

Il giorno dom 7 mag 2017 alle ore 09:06 Henry Saputra <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> LICENSE file looks good
> NOTICE file looks good
> DISCLAIMER file looks good
> No 3rd party exes in source artifact
> Signature file for source looks good
> Hash files for source look good
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 1:44 AM, Tommaso Teofili <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hello incubator PMCs,
> >
> > The Apache Joshua community PPMCs and developers have voted and
> > approved the proposal to release Apache Joshua 6.1 (incubating).
> > Apache Joshua is a statistical machine translation toolkit.
> >
> > [VOTE] thread:
> >
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-joshua-
> > dev/201703.mbox/%3CCAGnSx06x0aNW9BxJ-QA2K-2%3Df7tqvqa_2a_ijKj%2B_
> > L81XwpPog%40mail.gmail.com%3E
> >
> > [RESULT][VOTE] thread:
> >
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-joshua-
> > dev/201705.mbox/%3CCAGnSx06CrpVe14Y5FVqqskUKprbY9tqvjw2JOB6hGMF9ngnDRA%
> > 40mail.gmail.com%3E
> >
> > We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
> > incubator release.
> >
> > Git source tag (23d5bda277028ea42b142b221639fd233a08da36):
> >
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-joshua.git;a=commit;h=
> > 23d5bda277028ea42b142b221639fd233a08da36
> >
> > Staging repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejoshua-1005
> >
> > Source Release Artifacts:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/joshua/6.1/
> >
> > PGP release keys (signed using 891768A5):
> > https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-
> > joshua.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;h=aa18365bf5c8c8fb17b084f783a75c
> > 3a2460a98d;hb=HEAD
> >
> > The vote will be open for ~72 hours.
> > Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
> > including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  Then
> > please vote:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] +0 No opinion
> > [ ] -1 Do not approve the release because ...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tommaso on behalf of the Apache Joshua (incubating) team
> >
>
Loading...