[Trinidad] notice for a vote on a new committer

[Trinidad] notice for a vote on a new committer

Matthias Wessendorf-4
Hey guys,

as mentioned in [1] we discussed on the PPMC a nominee for a new
committer - Gabrielle Crawford. The real vote takes place on the *public*
adffaces dev list. This mail is to keep the IPMC updated, as mentioned
in [1].

I'll start the vote *after* this mail

-Matthias

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/learn/newcommitters.html

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [Trinidad] notice for a vote on a new committer

Matthias Wessendorf-4
FYI,

the vote ended, we got 4 binding +1, 2 non-binding and one more
binding, after I sent out the *result* :)

She sends out the fax today and so I guess she will be listed soon on
Jim's page.
Welcome Gabrielle Crawford!

-Matthias