Thanks to the Incubator Fast Track presenters...

Thanks to the Incubator Fast Track presenters...

Justin Erenkrantz
To everyone who participated last week at ApacheCon in Austin during
the Incubator Fast Track, I'd like to thank all of you for telling the
rest of the community about your podlings.  I hope that you found the
people in attendance a little less confused about what your podling
does.  =)

We will probably try it again in Amsterdam (early May 2007) - keep an
eye here for more details.

Thanks so much!  -- justin