Thanks for the Talks on YouTube

Raphael Bircher-2
Hi all

I was not at the ApacheCon. So I was happy to find some talks on the
internet. I watched Justins talk about incubator releases. I found this
very good. and Johns talk about how to get out of the incubator.

Can we list this talks somewhere (visible), so we can point new podlings
to it?

Regards Raphael

Re: Thanks for the Talks on YouTube

Julian Hyde-3
Following the link from http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america> and http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america>, you get to session recordings [1] and session slides [2] and [3].

[1] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp>

[2] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides>

[3] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/slides <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/slides>

Not all the sessions were recorded, but many were. If there aren’t slides posted for a particular talk, nag the presenter.

Julian

> On May 20, 2017, at 12:05 PM, Raphael Bircher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I was not at the ApacheCon. So I was happy to find some talks on the internet. I watched Justins talk about incubator releases. I found this very good. and Johns talk about how to get out of the incubator.
>
> Can we list this talks somewhere (visible), so we can point new podlings to it?
>
> Regards Raphael
>
> --
> My introduction https://youtu.be/Ln4vly5sxYU

Re: Thanks for the Talks on YouTube

John D. Ament-2
A prior talk from Jukka sits at the top of the incubator's landing page
[1].  Not to shamelessly self promote, but would it make sense to include
newer talks?

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 3:12 PM Julian Hyde <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Following the link from
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america <
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america>
> and http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america <
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america>, you
> get to session recordings [1] and session slides [2] and [3].
>
> [1]
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp <
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp>
>
> [2]
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides
> <
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides
> >

> [3]
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/slides
> <
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/slides
> >

> Not all the sessions were recorded, but many were. If there aren’t slides
> posted for a particular talk, nag the presenter.
>
> Julian
>

> > On May 20, 2017, at 12:05 PM, Raphael Bircher <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > I was not at the ApacheCon. So I was happy to find some talks on the
> internet. I watched Justins talk about incubator releases. I found this
> very good. and Johns talk about how to get out of the incubator.
> >
> > Can we list this talks somewhere (visible), so we can point new podlings
> to it?
> >
> > Regards Raphael
> >
> > --
> > My introduction https://youtu.be/Ln4vly5sxYU