Retiring Pirk (was [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Pirk podling)

Retiring Pirk (was [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Pirk podling)

Josh Elser
Just wanted to give a heads-up that I pushed forward with this process
today. I made the administrative changes that I could (e.g.
incubator-site, dist.a.o cleanup, RETIRE.txt in scm).

I believe we're presently waiting on INFRA to do the rest of the cleanup
[1].

- Josh

Josh Elser wrote:

> The vote to retire Pirk passes with six binding +1's and one non-binding
> +1.
>
> Thanks folks. Will push the podling through the retirement steps.
>
> Josh Elser wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> The Pirk PPMC have recently voted unanimously to retire the podling.
>> This decision, while heavy-hearted, comes on the tails of months of no
>> development with no change on the horizon.
>>
>> Context for those interesting in reading: DISCUSS [1], VOTE [2],
>> RESULT [3].
>>
>> [ ] +1: Retire Pirk
>> [ ] -1: Do not retire Pirk because
>>
>> Here's my +1 (binding)
>>
>> - Josh
>>
>> [1]
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c0a2bcc6271d71efb60c688ad83c4c3e1aeffb8851e01f675135b0c5@%3Cdev.pirk.apache.org%3E
>>
>> [2]
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/447f04840531c439250ca6b05e3592ea3159d2e982b5bb75320ec427@%3Cdev.pirk.apache.org%3E
>>
>> [3]
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ef4699debd5fe0441e94c8f68e40e63d8a20d249a241bb50cf5341a6@%3Cdev.pirk.apache.org%3E

Re: Retiring Pirk (was [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Pirk podling)

Josh Elser
To the best of my knowledge, the Pirk podling should be cleaned up.
INFRA plowed through the last administrative acts as outlined on the
retirement guide.

If I've missed anything, please let me know and I'll circle back around.

- Josh