Request to join the IPMC

Christofer Dutz
Hi all,

I would like to ask to join the IPMC as I would like to help mentoring a new project coming towards the incubator.

Chris

Re: Request to join the IPMC

Roy Lenferink
Hi Chris,

Since you're already a Foundation member you can express your interest by
sending an e-mail to [hidden email]. [1]
As a foundation member you can subscribe to [hidden email] as well.

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/pmc.html#joining_the_ipmc

Regards,
Roy