Request for write access to Apache Incubator Wiki

Request for write access to Apache Incubator Wiki

Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli-2
Hi,

I just volunteered to be a mentor for the Apache Slider incubator project. Please grant me write access to Apache Incubator Wiki.

My apache ID is vinodkv and my wiki user-name  <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/VinodKumarVavilapalli>VinodKumarVavilapalli (old account but mysteriously deleted, just recreated it).

Thanks
+Vinod

Re: Request for write access to Apache Incubator Wiki

Nick Burch-12
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli wrote:
> I just volunteered to be a mentor for the Apache Slider incubator
> project. Please grant me write access to Apache Incubator Wiki.

Karma granted, happy mentoring!

Nick

Re: Request for write access to Apache Incubator Wiki

Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli-2
Thanks a bunch, Nick!

+Vinod