Request for write access permissions at wiki

Request for write access permissions at wiki

Ignasi Barrera
Hi,

I am helping mentor SkyWalking and need permissions to edit the
incubator reports (https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018).
Would someone please enable my account "IgnasiBarrera"?

Thanks,

I.

Re: Request for write access permissions at wiki

Sharan Foga
Hi

I'm having the same issue when trying to sign off on the PonyMail
incubator report as a mentor. Please can someone give me edit access to
the wiki. My account is SharanFoga.

Thanks
Sharan

On 3.9.2018 11:32, Ignasi Barrera wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am helping mentor SkyWalking and need permissions to edit the
> incubator reports (https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018).
> Would someone please enable my account "IgnasiBarrera"?
>

> Thanks,
>
> I.

Re: Request for write access permissions at wiki

Nick Burch-12

On Mon, 3 Sep 2018, [hidden email] wrote:
> My account is SharanFoga.

Karma granted for both, happy editing!

Nick

Re: Request for write access permissions at wiki

Sharan
Thanks Nick!

On 3.9.2018 12:13, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Sep 2018, Ignasi Barrera wrote:
>> Would someone please enable my account "IgnasiBarrera"?
>
> On Mon, 3 Sep 2018, [hidden email] wrote:
>> My account is SharanFoga.
>
> Karma granted for both, happy editing!
>
> Nick

Re: Request for write access permissions at wiki

Hi Nick,

There was another request that has been made twice in the last week from Li,De / Reed.

Would you or somebody else please take care of it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mon, 3 Sep 2018, Dave Fisher wrote:
> There was another request that has been made twice in the last week from
> Li,De / Reed.
>
> Would you or somebody else please take care of it.

Looks like Justin tackled it already. Mailing list archive suggests he
handled it in an epic 4 minutes :)

Nick