[Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

[Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

Byung-Gon Chun
Hi,

Please grant me write access to the incubator wiki:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator.

My user name is Byung-gonChun.

Thanks!
-Gon

Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

John D. Ament-2
I've added you, happy editing!

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 4:36 PM Byung-Gon Chun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please grant me write access to the incubator wiki:
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator.
>
> My user name is Byung-gonChun.
>
> Thanks!
> -Gon

> Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

Byung-Gon Chun
John, thanks for the quick response!

--
Byung-Gon Chun