[Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

[Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

Huxing Zhang
Hi,

Please grant me write access to the Incubator Wiki:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator

My user name is HuxingZhang.

Thanks in advance!

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

Nick Burch-12
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018, Huxing Zhang wrote:
> Please grant me write access to the Incubator Wiki:
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator My user name is HuxingZhang.

Karma granted, happy editing!

Nick

Re: [Request] Write access to the incubator wiki

Huxing Zhang
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your quick action!

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 3:26 PM, Nick Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jan 2018, Huxing Zhang wrote:
>>
>> Please grant me write access to the Incubator Wiki:
>> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator My user name is HuxingZhang.
>

> Karma granted, happy editing!
>
> Nick

Best Regards!