Release checklist application

Hopefully everyone is familiar with the incubator checklist that was created a few months back [1]

I run into a company called Safety Culture [2] that does an online/mobile compliance application and repurposed it to use the incubator release check list. It works quite nicely and may be a useful tool when checking releases. Coincidentally an IPMC member Brett Porter currently works there and is willing to help out. Hopefully we can get access to a wider audience, but currently if you want to take a look just ask and I’ll grant you access.

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist
2. https://safetyculture.com

Re: Release checklist application

吴晟 Sheng Wu
I wany to try this tool. Should be an interesting tool.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

Re: Release checklist application

Justin Mclean-3
Hi,

> I wany to try this tool. Should be an interesting tool.

Done I’m not sure how the sharing works so if you have any issues just contact me off-list.

Re: Release checklist application

Gosling Von

Very appreciate your works @Justin, we will try to followup and give some feedback in practice :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

> 在 2018年12月17日,下午5:46,Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> Hopefully everyone is familiar with the incubator checklist that was created a few months back [1]
>
> I run into a company called Safety Culture [2] that does an online/mobile compliance application and repurposed it to use the incubator release check list. It works quite nicely and may be a useful tool when checking releases. Coincidentally an IPMC member Brett Porter currently works there and is willing to help out. Hopefully we can get access to a wider audience, but currently if you want to take a look just ask and I’ll grant you access.

> 1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist
> 2. https://safetyculture.com

Re: Release checklist application

Huxing Zhang
Hi Justin,

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 5:47 PM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hopefully everyone is familiar with the incubator checklist that was created a few months back [1]

Very good guide, I will forward to Dubbo community and try it out in
the upcoming release vote.

> I run into a company called Safety Culture [2] that does an online/mobile compliance application and repurposed it to use the incubator release check list. It works quite nicely and may be a useful tool when checking releases. Coincidentally an IPMC member Brett Porter currently works there and is willing to help out. Hopefully we can get access to a wider audience, but currently if you want to take a look just ask and I’ll grant you access.

I'd like to try out this tool. Would you please grant me the access?

> 1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist
> 2. https://safetyculture.com

Best Regards!
Huxing