Re: [RESULT] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API

Re: [RESULT] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API

Jaroslav Tulach-2
On 2018/11/23 17:36:27, Jaroslav Tulach <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you Justin and Ate for your votes. Now we are +2 binding, but I guess
> I still need one more, right?
> Anyone else willing to cast another  +1 binding vote?>

Bertrand voted +1 on Monday.

Votes by Justin, Ate and Bertrand make me believe the release 1.6 of NetBeans
HTML/Java API has been approved. I perform necessary release actions over the
weekend.

Thank you for your reviews.
-jt

> I've reported https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1739 to track
the >

> issues found by Justin. I'll keep that in mind and fix it by next release. >
> Thanks for the findings.>
>
> -jt>
>
> On 2018/11/21 05:00:56, Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote: >
> > Hi,> >
> > >
> > +1 binding but there’s a LICENSE issue than needs to be fixed in the next
>
> release.> >
> > >
> > I checkered:> >
> > - incubating in name> >
> > - signatures and hashes correct> >
> > - DISCLAIMER exists (although name of the project inside is a little odd)>
>
> > - LICENSE and NOTICE have a few minor issues (see below)> >
> > - No unexpected binary files> >
> > - All ASF file have ASF headers> >
> > - Can compile from source> >
> > >
> > The tests also passed.> >
> > >
> > The NOTICE copyright year is “2017-2017” that should be 2017-2018 right?>
>

> > The LICENSE is missing mention of (and license text) of MIT licensed >
> Knockout [1]> >
> > >
> > Thanks,> >
> > Justin> >
> > >
> > 1. incubator-netbeans-html4j/ko4j/src/main/resources/org/netbeans/html/
ko4j/>

> knockout-3.4.0.js> >

> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]> >

> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]>

Re: [RESULT] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API

Dmitry Avtonomov
Will there be an announcement when it's released?

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:10 PM Jaroslav Tulach <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On 2018/11/23 17:36:27, Jaroslav Tulach <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Thank you Justin and Ate for your votes. Now we are +2 binding, but I
> guess
> > I still need one more, right?
> > Anyone else willing to cast another  +1 binding vote?>
>
> Bertrand voted +1 on Monday.
>
> Votes by Justin, Ate and Bertrand make me believe the release 1.6 of
> NetBeans
> HTML/Java API has been approved. I perform necessary release actions over
> the
> weekend.
>
> Thank you for your reviews.
> -jt
>
> > I've reported https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1739 to
> track
> the >
> > issues found by Justin. I'll keep that in mind and fix it by next
> release. >
> > Thanks for the findings.>
> >
> > -jt>
> >
> > On 2018/11/21 05:00:56, Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,> >
> > > >
> > > +1 binding but there’s a LICENSE issue than needs to be fixed in the
> next
> >
> > release.> >
> > > >
> > > I checkered:> >
> > > - incubating in name> >
> > > - signatures and hashes correct> >
> > > - DISCLAIMER exists (although name of the project inside is a little
> odd)>
> >
> > > - LICENSE and NOTICE have a few minor issues (see below)> >
> > > - No unexpected binary files> >
> > > - All ASF file have ASF headers> >
> > > - Can compile from source> >
> > > >
> > > The tests also passed.> >
> > > >
> > > The NOTICE copyright year is “2017-2017” that should be 2017-2018
> right?>
> >

> > > The LICENSE is missing mention of (and license text) of MIT licensed >
> > Knockout [1]> >
> > > >
> > > Thanks,> >
> > > Justin> >
> > > >
> > > 1. incubator-netbeans-html4j/ko4j/src/main/resources/org/netbeans/html/
> ko4j/>
> > knockout-3.4.0.js> >

> > > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]> >

> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]>

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API

Jaroslav Tulach-2
Hi.
I the vote had been successfully closed and as such I uploaded the bits to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-html4j/incubating-netbeans-html4j-1.6/

I also tried to release the bits on Maven Central, but I hit a problem:

as a result of that the Maven bits are only available from

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/

repository as https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/
netbeans/html/net.java.html.boot.fx/1.6/ & co.

I hope we find a way to propagate them to Maven central. Thanks you all for
your never-ending support of Apache NetBeans (incubating) project!
-jt

Dne úterý 27. listopadu 2018 6:10:18 CET, Jaroslav Tulach napsal(a):

> On 2018/11/23 17:36:27, Jaroslav Tulach <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Thank you Justin and Ate for your votes. Now we are +2 binding, but I
> > guess
> > I still need one more, right?
> > Anyone else willing to cast another  +1 binding vote?>
>
> Bertrand voted +1 on Monday.
>
> Votes by Justin, Ate and Bertrand make me believe the release 1.6 of
> NetBeans HTML/Java API has been approved. I perform necessary release
> actions over the weekend.
>
> Thank you for your reviews.
> -jt
>
> > I've reported https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1739 to track
>
> the >
>
> > issues found by Justin. I'll keep that in mind and fix it by next release.
> > > Thanks for the findings.>
> >
> > -jt>
> >
> > On 2018/11/21 05:00:56, Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote: >
> >
> > > Hi,> >
> > >
> > > +1 binding but there’s a LICENSE issue than needs to be fixed in the
> > > next
> >
> > release.> >
> >
> > > I checkered:> >
> > > - incubating in name> >
> > > - signatures and hashes correct> >
> > > - DISCLAIMER exists (although name of the project inside is a little
> > > odd)>
> > >
> > > - LICENSE and NOTICE have a few minor issues (see below)> >
> > > - No unexpected binary files> >
> > > - All ASF file have ASF headers> >
> > > - Can compile from source> >
> > >
> > > The tests also passed.> >
> > >
> > > The NOTICE copyright year is “2017-2017” that should be 2017-2018
> > > right?>
> > >

> > > The LICENSE is missing mention of (and license text) of MIT licensed >
> >
> > Knockout [1]> >
> >
> > > Thanks,> >
> > > Justin> >
> > >
> > > 1. incubator-netbeans-html4j/ko4j/src/main/resources/org/netbeans/html/
>
> ko4j/>
>
> > knockout-3.4.0.js> >

> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]>

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API

solomax
Hello Jaroslav,

why are you sending this [RESULT] to [hidden email]?

According to your release artifacts: they are absent in Maven Central since
they are absent in Apache Releases repo ...
This is weird since Nexus reports they were released
Maybe the issue is caused by the fact you haven't drop the staging repo?
(I usually drop staging repo while "Release" process)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax