Re: New name for our incubator project

Mark Thomas
On 07/02/18 14:37, Joo Yeon Kim wrote:

> Hello.
> We have been recently accepted as an incubator project:
> However, the name "Coral" has been flagged by another project,
> and we are in the process of choosing another name.
> We have a few candidates and we would like to ask for some advice on
> trademarks, whether it is okay to use any of the candidates listed below:
> 1. Parrot
> 2. Hazel
> 3. Nemo
> 4. Bolt
> Thank you in advance!

The process is a little more involved than that. Please see for details.

How far you want to go researching each option before selecting a
preference is up to you. I'd suggest doing at least some basic checks to
rule out any obvious non-unique names, select a preference and then
follow the Podling Name Search process for that name.

Kind regards,