Re: Confluence wiki page write access

Thomas Nadeau-2
Adding General.

--Tom

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 9:58 AM, D Jayachandran <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to write up in the wiki for all the major PR's which am
> contributing.
> Could you please provide me with the write access for it.
>

> Regards,
> DJ

Re: Confluence wiki page write access

John D. Ament-2
(moving general to bcc)
Thomas,

The IPMC does not grant access to individual podling wikis.  You are an
admin on the Aria Tosca wiki already, and should be able to grant access.
Let's keep it to the dev list if you're unsure how.

John