[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

Debojyoti Dutta
Hi all,

After being opened for over more than 72 hours, the vote for releasing
Apache Mnemonic 0.8.0-incubating passed with 2 binding +1s, 6
non-binding +1s and no 0 or -1.

* Binding votes +1s: *
Uma Gangumalla (umamahesh)
Henry Saputra (hsaputra)

* Non-binding votes +1s: *
Gang (Gary) Wang (garyw)
Johnu George (johnu)
Patrick Hunt (phunt)
Chunyong He ([hidden email])
Yanhui Zhao ([hidden email])
Wen Tong ([hidden email])

Project Members Role Info
http://mnemonic.incubator.apache.org/develop/

*Thanks all*
Cheers
Debo Dutta, on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) community

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

A vote can only pass with 3+1 votes, so I think you need one more vote to make a release here.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

Perhaps I’m missing something but it looks like you intended to put this RC [1] up for IPMC vote after passing a vote on the PPMC dev list?

If so can you please repost as a [VOTE] thread on the incubator general list.

1. https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1a04f89e9bc8f4bd588a017184c1bd2f99922506215a66ed37881fd7@%3Cdev.mnemonic.apache.org%3E

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

Debojyoti Dutta
Yes, I tagged it as a RESULT .... sending it out .... thx Justin for
pointing it out.

debo