[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]

Laszlo Kishalmi
Dear all,

Thank you for your votes, as the voting thread has been open for more
than 72 hours and we have collected 3 +1 binding votes, zero 0-s and
zero -1, I'm closing the voting thread, with the result of that the
Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) vc5 has *passed the voting process*
and can be released as Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating).

Details:

+1 IPMC binding votes:

  * Ate Douma (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=ate) (carried
    over from the PPMC thread)
  * Justin Mclean (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean)
  * Mark Struberg (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=struberg)

There were some non-blocking issues identified. These and other details
of this voting process can be found on:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10.0-vc5

The release announcement emails are going to be sent out during this
week, regarding that we are in the beginning of the winter holiday
season, so we might need some time to completely sync-up our
distribution area, website, wiki etc.,

Thank you for everyone for supporting Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)!
Happy holidays!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]

James Dwyer
ya how about you and the CREW UNBLOCK DEEZ NUTS

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 4:44 PM Laszlo Kishalmi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Thank you for your votes, as the voting thread has been open for more
> than 72 hours and we have collected 3 +1 binding votes, zero 0-s and
> zero -1, I'm closing the voting thread, with the result of that the
> Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) vc5 has *passed the voting process*
> and can be released as Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating).
>
> Details:
>
> +1 IPMC binding votes:
>
>   * Ate Douma (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=ate) (carried
>     over from the PPMC thread)
>   * Justin Mclean (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean)
>   * Mark Struberg (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=struberg)
>
> There were some non-blocking issues identified. These and other details
> of this voting process can be found on:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10.0-vc5
>
> The release announcement emails are going to be sent out during this
> week, regarding that we are in the beginning of the winter holiday
> season, so we might need some time to completely sync-up our
> distribution area, website, wiki etc.,
>
> Thank you for everyone for supporting Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)!
> Happy holidays!
>
> Laszlo Kishalmi
>
> Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]

Henk P. Penning-2
sorry for terseness
please provide signature and checksum for
incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans/incubating-10.0/nbms/tasks.jar

See : https://checker.apache.org/projs/incubator.html

HPP

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Thank you for your votes, as the voting thread has been open for more
> than 72 hours and we have collected 3 +1 binding votes, zero 0-s and
> zero -1, I'm closing the voting thread, with the result of that the
> Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) vc5 has *passed the voting process*
> and can be released as Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating).
>
> Details:
>
> +1 IPMC binding votes:
>
>   * Ate Douma (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=ate) (carried
>     over from the PPMC thread)
>   * Justin Mclean (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean)
>   * Mark Struberg (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=struberg)
>
> There were some non-blocking issues identified. These and other details
> of this voting process can be found on:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10.0-vc5
>
> The release announcement emails are going to be sent out during this
> week, regarding that we are in the beginning of the winter holiday
> season, so we might need some time to completely sync-up our
> distribution area, website, wiki etc.,
>
> Thank you for everyone for supporting Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)!
> Happy holidays!
>
> Laszlo Kishalmi
>
> Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]

Laszlo Kishalmi
Thank you!

Missing checksums and signatures have been provided.

On 12/25/18 2:53 PM, Penning, H.P. (Henk) wrote:

> sorry for terseness
> please provide signature and checksum for
> incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans/incubating-10.0/nbms/tasks.jar
>
> See : https://checker.apache.org/projs/incubator.html
>
> HPP

Ted Dunning
It is good to provide these checksums in the email so that people can be
sure later that they have the right artifacts.