[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0 [RC4]

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0 [RC4]

David Lim
Hi all,

The vote to release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0 passed with three +1
binding votes:

Justin Mclean
Dave Meikle
Von Gosling

Vote thread:
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@.../msg65929.html

Thank you to the above IPMC members for taking the time to review and
provide guidance on our release!

We will proceed with publishing the approved artifacts and sending out the
appropriate announcements in the coming days.

On behalf of the Apache Druid PPMC,
David

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0 [RC4]

Julian Hyde-3
Druid devs,

Sorry, I forgot to forward my +1 (binding) from the PPMC vote. No matter; the vote passed. Well done!

There were some important comments from Justin, Dave and Von during the vote. I recommend suggest that you log an issue (or issues) with their remarks now, and be sure to fix before the next release.

Julian