[RESULT][VOTE] Hop Proposal

Matt Casters
Hi Apache,

Voting on the Apache Hop proposal is now closed.

The results where:
7: +1 (binding) from Julian, Dave, Kevin, Jean-Baptiste, Vinayakumar, Sheng
and Furkan and shouts of +1 support from Aditya, Max, Ming, Francois and
Juan

There were no other -1 or 0 votes.

Thank you all very much for taking the time out with our proposal.

Kind regards,

Matt

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Hop Proposal

Maximilian Michels
Thanks Matt! I'll get the technicalities going as listed in https://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html

-Max

Sep 24, 2020 12:00:42 Matt Casters <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Apache,
>
> Voting on the Apache Hop proposal is now closed.
>
> The results where:
> 7: +1 (binding) from Julian, Dave, Kevin, Jean-Baptiste, Vinayakumar, Sheng
> and Furkan and shouts of +1 support from Aditya, Max, Ming, Francois and
> Juan
>
> There were no other -1 or 0 votes.
>
> Thank you all very much for taking the time out with our proposal.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Matt

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Hop Proposal

Maximilian Michels
FYI, I'm tracking the status here until the mailing lists can be created
(blocked on DNS).

* Pending DNS entry: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20889

* Updated podlings.xml at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml

* Created initial podling site:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/hop.xml

-Max

On 24.09.20 13:16, Maximilian Michels wrote:

> Thanks Matt! I'll get the technicalities going as listed in https://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html

> -Max
>
> Sep 24, 2020 12:00:42 Matt Casters <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi Apache,
>>
>> Voting on the Apache Hop proposal is now closed.
>>
>> The results where:
>> 7: +1 (binding) from Julian, Dave, Kevin, Jean-Baptiste, Vinayakumar, Sheng
>> and Furkan and shouts of +1 support from Aditya, Max, Ming, Francois and
>> Juan
>>
>> There were no other -1 or 0 votes.
>>
>> Thank you all very much for taking the time out with our proposal.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Matt

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Hop Proposal

Matt Casters-3
Thank you so much Max!
If you feel like there's any work we can take off your hands let me know.
Cheers,
Matt

Op do 24 sep. 2020 om 16:46 schreef Maximilian Michels <[hidden email]>:

> FYI, I'm tracking the status here until the mailing lists can be created
> (blocked on DNS).
>
> * Pending DNS entry: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20889
>
> * Updated podlings.xml at
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml
>
> * Created initial podling site:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/hop.xml
>

> -Max
>
> On 24.09.20 13:16, Maximilian Michels wrote:
> > Thanks Matt! I'll get the technicalities going as listed in
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html
> >
> > Mailing lists and repositories can be requested via
> https://selfserve.apache.org once the initial setup is done.
> >
> > -Max
> >
> > Sep 24, 2020 12:00:42 Matt Casters
> <[hidden email]>:
> >
> >> Hi Apache,
> >>
> >> Voting on the Apache Hop proposal is now closed.
> >>
> >> The results where:
> >> 7: +1 (binding) from Julian, Dave, Kevin, Jean-Baptiste, Vinayakumar,
> Sheng
> >> and Furkan and shouts of +1 support from Aditya, Max, Ming, Francois and
> >> Juan
> >>
> >> There were no other -1 or 0 votes.
> >>
> >> Thank you all very much for taking the time out with our proposal.
> >>
> >> Kind regards,
> >>
> >> Matt

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Hop Proposal

Maximilian Michels