[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion (incubating) release 2.1.0 RC 3

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion (incubating) release 2.1.0 RC 3

Sandhya Sundaresan
This vote passed with 3 binding +1s and one non-binding.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (binding)
John D Ament (binding)
P.Taylor Goetz (binding)
Ivam Firestone

Thank you to everyone who took a look and voted  !
Regards,
Sandhya

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion (incubating) release 2.1.0 RC 3

Pierre Smits
On behalf of the incubating Trafodion project: thanks to all participating
in this vote!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>