[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator

Julian Hyde-3
More than 72 hours have passed. The vote to accept Druid into the Apache Incubator[1] has passed with 15 binding +1 votes, 19 non-binding +1 votes, and no 0 or -1 votes.

Binding +1:
* Andrew Purtell
* Ashutosh Chauhan
* Chris Mattmann
* Davor Bonaci
* James Taylor
* Jitendra Pandey
* John Ament
* Julian Hyde
* P. Taylor Goetz
* Ryan Blue
* Steve Blackmon
* Suneel Marthi
* Ted Dunning
* Tom Barber
* Willem Jiang

Non-binding +1:
* Amol Kekre
* Anu Engineer
* Arpit Agarwal
* Ashish
* Atul K. Gupta
* Bhupesh Chawda
* Bolke de Bruin
* Chinmay Kolhatkar
* Hao Chen
* Hugo Lauro
* Jordan Zimmerman
* Jungtaek Lim
* Jyotirmoy Sundi
* Pramod Immaneni
* ShaoFeng Shi
* Von Gosling
* Xin Wang
* Yash Datta
* Zhanhui Li

Thanks to all who voted. The large turnout shows that many people share my enthusiasm for this project.

Julian

[1] https://s.apache.org/druid-incubation-vote

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator

Tom Barber-3
Woohoo!

On 28/02/18 20:21, Julian Hyde wrote:

> More than 72 hours have passed. The vote to accept Druid into the Apache Incubator[1] has passed with 15 binding +1 votes, 19 non-binding +1 votes, and no 0 or -1 votes.
>
> Binding +1:
> * Andrew Purtell
> * Ashutosh Chauhan
> * Chris Mattmann
> * Davor Bonaci
> * James Taylor
> * Jitendra Pandey
> * John Ament
> * Julian Hyde
> * P. Taylor Goetz
> * Ryan Blue
> * Steve Blackmon
> * Suneel Marthi
> * Ted Dunning
> * Tom Barber
> * Willem Jiang
>
> Non-binding +1:
> * Amol Kekre
> * Anu Engineer
> * Arpit Agarwal
> * Ashish
> * Atul K. Gupta
> * Bhupesh Chawda
> * Bolke de Bruin
> * Chinmay Kolhatkar
> * Hao Chen
> * Hugo Lauro
> * Jordan Zimmerman
> * Jungtaek Lim
> * Jyotirmoy Sundi
> * Pramod Immaneni
> * ShaoFeng Shi
> * Von Gosling
> * Xin Wang
> * Yash Datta
> * Zhanhui Li
>
> Thanks to all who voted. The large turnout shows that many people share my enthusiasm for this project.
>
> Julian
>
> [1] https://s.apache.org/druid-incubation-vote

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 09954122.
Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,
Brighton, England, BN1 6AF. VAT No. 251478891.

All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or copying.
author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of
legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator

Nishant Bangarwa
Great!!. Thanks to all who voted.

On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 at 01:52 Tom Barber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Woohoo!
>
> On 28/02/18 20:21, Julian Hyde wrote:
> > More than 72 hours have passed. The vote to accept Druid into the Apache
> Incubator[1] has passed with 15 binding +1 votes, 19 non-binding +1 votes,
> and no 0 or -1 votes.
> >
> > Binding +1:
> > * Andrew Purtell
> > * Ashutosh Chauhan
> > * Chris Mattmann
> > * Davor Bonaci
> > * James Taylor
> > * Jitendra Pandey
> > * John Ament
> > * Julian Hyde
> > * P. Taylor Goetz
> > * Ryan Blue
> > * Steve Blackmon
> > * Suneel Marthi
> > * Ted Dunning
> > * Tom Barber
> > * Willem Jiang
> >
> > Non-binding +1:
> > * Amol Kekre
> > * Anu Engineer
> > * Arpit Agarwal
> > * Ashish
> > * Atul K. Gupta
> > * Bhupesh Chawda
> > * Bolke de Bruin
> > * Chinmay Kolhatkar
> > * Hao Chen
> > * Hugo Lauro
> > * Jordan Zimmerman
> > * Jungtaek Lim
> > * Jyotirmoy Sundi
> > * Pramod Immaneni
> > * ShaoFeng Shi
> > * Von Gosling
> > * Xin Wang
> > * Yash Datta
> > * Zhanhui Li
> >
> > Thanks to all who voted. The large turnout shows that many people share
> my enthusiasm for this project.
> >
> > Julian
> >
> > [1] https://s.apache.org/druid-incubation-vote

> Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 09954122.
> Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,
> Brighton, England, BN1 6AF. VAT No. 251478891.
>

> All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
> This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to whom
> it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
> privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or copying.
> author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
> by this email. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
> immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of
> legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator

Craig Russell-3
Hi,

Can you please add this proposal to https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ProjectProposals so it can be found easily.

Thanks,

Craig

> On Feb 28, 2018, at 12:27 PM, Nishant Bangarwa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Great!!. Thanks to all who voted.
>
> On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 at 01:52 Tom Barber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Woohoo!
>>
>> On 28/02/18 20:21, Julian Hyde wrote:
>>> More than 72 hours have passed. The vote to accept Druid into the Apache
>> Incubator[1] has passed with 15 binding +1 votes, 19 non-binding +1 votes,
>> and no 0 or -1 votes.
>>>
>>> Binding +1:
>>> * Andrew Purtell
>>> * Ashutosh Chauhan
>>> * Chris Mattmann
>>> * Davor Bonaci
>>> * James Taylor
>>> * Jitendra Pandey
>>> * John Ament
>>> * Julian Hyde
>>> * P. Taylor Goetz
>>> * Ryan Blue
>>> * Steve Blackmon
>>> * Suneel Marthi
>>> * Ted Dunning
>>> * Tom Barber
>>> * Willem Jiang
>>>
>>> Non-binding +1:
>>> * Amol Kekre
>>> * Anu Engineer
>>> * Arpit Agarwal
>>> * Ashish
>>> * Atul K. Gupta
>>> * Bhupesh Chawda
>>> * Bolke de Bruin
>>> * Chinmay Kolhatkar
>>> * Hao Chen
>>> * Hugo Lauro
>>> * Jordan Zimmerman
>>> * Jungtaek Lim
>>> * Jyotirmoy Sundi
>>> * Pramod Immaneni
>>> * ShaoFeng Shi
>>> * Von Gosling
>>> * Xin Wang
>>> * Yash Datta
>>> * Zhanhui Li
>>>
>>> Thanks to all who voted. The large turnout shows that many people share
>> my enthusiasm for this project.
>>>
>>> Julian
>>>
>>> [1] https://s.apache.org/druid-incubation-vote

>> --
>>

>> Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 09954122.
>> Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,
>> Brighton, England, BN1 6AF. VAT No. 251478891.
>>

>> All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
>> This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to whom
>> it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
>> privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or copying.
>> author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
>> company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
>> by this email. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
>> immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of
>> legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
[hidden email] http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator

Gian Merlino-2
Hi Craig,

I have added it to the list.

Gian

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 3:42 PM, Craig Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please add this proposal to https://wiki.apache.org/
> incubator/ProjectProposals so it can be found easily.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig
>
> > On Feb 28, 2018, at 12:27 PM, Nishant Bangarwa <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Great!!. Thanks to all who voted.
> >
> > On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 at 01:52 Tom Barber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Woohoo!

> Apache
> >> Incubator[1] has passed with 15 binding +1 votes, 19 non-binding +1
> votes,
> >> and no 0 or -1 votes.

> >> my enthusiasm for this project.

> >> --
> >>

> >> Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number:
> 09954122.
> >> Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,
> >> Brighton, England, BN1 6AF. VAT No. 251478891.
> >>

> >> All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
> >> This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to
> whom
> >> it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
> >> privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or
> copying.
> >> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
> >> author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
> >> company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
> transmitted
> >> by this email. If you have received this message in error, please
> notify us
> >> immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service
> of
> >> legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

> Craig L Russell
> Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
> [hidden email] http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator

Craig Russell-3
Perfect. Thanks,

Craig