[RESULT] Resolution to graduate Apache Impala to TLP

[RESULT] Resolution to graduate Apache Impala to TLP

Jim Apple
The vote[0] to graduate Impala to a TLP is concluded. The result is to
recommend graduation.

Binding votes:
+1: Seven (John D. Ament, Pierre Smits, Todd Lipcon, Carl Steinbach,
Byung-Gon Chun, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Tom White)
0: none
-1: none

Non-binding votes:
+1: One (Zheng, Kai)
0: none
-1: none

Thanks to the voters, who took time to vote.

0:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4abfbf40b7d822cdc19421ea55de21f19ce70c4fd73c6f4c8cc98ce8@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Re: [RESULT] Resolution to graduate Apache Impala to TLP

Pierre Smits
Congratulations to all.

Please keep in mind that you should not count my vote as binding.

Best regards,

Pierre

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project