*** REMINDER: Incubator Board Reports

Noel J. Bergman
Please note.  Today is October 1.  Time to start getting the Board reports
posted.  We will no longer hold the report pending late arrivals, at the
Board's insistence.

        --- Noel

Re: *** REMINDER: Incubator Board Reports

Yoav Shapira-2
Hi,
I've created the starting point for these reports at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2006 using our reporting
schedule.  Now let's play "fill in the blanks" ;)

Yoav

On 10/1/06, Noel J. Bergman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please note.  Today is October 1.  Time to start getting the Board reports
> posted.  We will no longer hold the report pending late arrivals, at the
> Board's insistence.
>
>         --- Noel

RE: *** REMINDER: Incubator Board Reports

Noel J. Bergman
> Please note.  Today is October 1.  Time to start getting the Board reports
> posted.  We will no longer hold the report pending late arrivals, at the
> Board's insistence.

TODAY IS OCTOBER 18.  If it were not for ApacheCon, Agila, AltRMI,
CeltiXfire, JuICE, Harmony, and Roller would ALL BE MISSING from the report.
This is not good.  Please address this immediately.

And keep in mind that infrastructure will be unavailable from Sunday until
sometime on Monday (at the earliest), so don't expect to be able to get a
last minute entry.

Finally, would all projects please make sure to add:

 * Project name and one-line summary
 * Date of entry to the Incubator
 * Top three items to resolve before graduation

to their reports.

        --- Noel

Re: *** REMINDER: Incubator Board Reports

William A Rowe Jr
In case this was buried, it's important for -all- projects to pay attention
to Noel's comment below, going forwards...

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Finally, would all projects please make sure to add:
>
>  * Project name and one-line summary
>  * Date of entry to the Incubator
>  * Top three items to resolve before graduation
>
> to their reports.

Even if your project already has submitted their oct report, please consider
revising this week to cover these three bullets.  This is a board-level request
that's come down to Incubator due to the shear volume of incubator reports
to review.  Plus, this should help every podling to focus their efforts on
the most essential steps to graduation.

Mentors - note that your podlings may need some assistance to help define
what the top three issues are from the Incubator PMC's perspective.