Question about folder in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/

Saisai Shao
Hi Team,

We're working on the first Apache release of incubator-livy project, as the
document mentioned that source release should be staged under this folder,
but I don't find a folder named "livy", how do I create this folder, please
suggest, thanks!

The Incubator PMC expects the source releases to be staged on
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/$podlingName so that
> they can easily be moved to the release location via svn mv.

Best regards,
Saisai

Re: Question about folder in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/

John D. Ament-2
Hi Saisai,

Just wondering, did you bring this up on your dev list?  Mentors are
responsible for creating the dist area.

I went ahead and created one for you, in both /dist/dev and /dist/release.

John

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 5:05 AM Saisai Shao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> We're working on the first Apache release of incubator-livy project, as the
> document mentioned that source release should be staged under this folder,
> but I don't find a folder named "livy", how do I create this folder, please
> suggest, thanks!
>
> The Incubator PMC expects the source releases to be staged on
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/$podlingName so that
> > they can easily be moved to the release location via svn mv.
>

> Best regards,
> Saisai

Re: Question about folder in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/

Saisai Shao
Hi John,

Sorry I should bring up in the dev list first, will do it next time when
meet similar issues. Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,
Saisai

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 6:40 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Saisai,
>
> Just wondering, did you bring this up on your dev list?  Mentors are
> responsible for creating the dist area.
>
> I went ahead and created one for you, in both /dist/dev and /dist/release.
>
> John
>
> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 5:05 AM Saisai Shao <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > We're working on the first Apache release of incubator-livy project, as
> the
> > document mentioned that source release should be staged under this
> folder,
> > but I don't find a folder named "livy", how do I create this folder,
> please
> > suggest, thanks!
> >
> > The Incubator PMC expects the source releases to be staged on
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/$podlingName so that
> > > they can easily be moved to the release location via svn mv.
> >

> > Best regards,
> > Saisai

Re: Question about folder in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/

Raymundo Panduro
Hi Saisai,

You can create the folder yourself for your release using SVN commands, I
did that for our project SPOT.