Podlings slow to make releases

A could of project have been in teh incubator for a while but have not made any releases. What can be done to encourage them to make their first release? Is this perhaps another example of missing mentors or are there other reasons?

The projects are:
- Annotator
- Milagro
- PageSpeed
- PLC4X
- SDAP
- Superset

Good to see Heron and Nemo, two other podlings without releases are looking into to make releases soon.

I’ve reached out to PLC4X to why they haven’t made a release yet.

With Superset it looks like the issue (and hopefully I’m mistaken) is one of unapproved releases. [1][2] Could the mentors of that project respond and clear up what is going on there.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/releases
2. https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f254837898efb3c27bf8555b35f21541c90da93fb50db888e46fba68@%3Cdev.superset.apache.org%3E

Re: Podlings slow to make releases

Given no response in regards to Superset release, I’ll ask what the situation is on their dev list.